1. Brynjolfsson E., Hitt L. (1995). Information technology as a factor of production: The role of dif-ferences among firms. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 3 (4) (Special Issue on Information Technology and Productivity Paradox), 183–200.
2. Cato M.S., North P. (2015). Rethinking the factors of production for a world of common owner-ship and sustainability: Europe and Latin America compared. Review of Radical Political Economics, 48, 1. DOI: 10.1177/0486613415586981
3. Chang Y., Yang S.Q. (2011). Literature review on endowments of factor of production. Advanced Materials Research, 347–353. W. Pan, J. Ren, Y. Li (Eds.), 2884–2888. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.347-353.2884
4. Gentile B. (2011). The new factors of production and the rise of data-driven applications. Forbes. October 31. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ciocentral/2011/10/31/the-new-factors-of-production-and-the-rise-of-data-driven-applications/?sh=4a36c7dc17da
5. Kleiner G.B. (1986). The Production functions: Theory, methods and application. Moscow: Finan-sy i Statistika (in Russian).
6. Кleiner G.B. (2011). New theory of economic systems and its applications. Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 81, 9, 794–808 (in Russian).
7. Kleiner G.B. (2019). The principles of duality in the light of the system economic theory. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 11, 127–149. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2019-11-127-149 (in Russian).
8. Kleiner G.B. (2020). Intellectual economy of the digital age. Economics and Mathematical Me-thods, 56, 1, 18–33. DOI: 10.31857/S042473880008562-7 (in Russian).
9. Kleiner G.B. (2021). Intelligence-based theory of the firm. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 1, 73–97. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2021-1-73-97 (in Russian).
10. Kleiner G.B., Rybachuk M.A. (2017). System balance of the economy. Moscow: Nauchnaya bib-lioteka (in Russian).
11. Papava V. (2017). On production factors. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences, 11, 4, 145–149.
12. Rumyantseva S.Yu. (2012). Problems of economic substance movement and mechanism of eco-nomic cycle. Problems of Modern Economics, 1, 41, 29–34 (in Russian).
13. Uzawa H. (1962). Production functions with constant elasticities of substitution. The Review of Economic Studies, 29 (October), 91–99.
14. Xu B., Chaudhry S., Li Ya. (2009). Factors of production: Historical theories and new develop-ments. Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 26, 2 (Special Issue: Systems Science and Enterprise Integration, Technological Economics and the Theory of Material Flow), 219–224.
15. Xu X. (2021). Research prospect: Data factor of production. Journal of Internet and Digital Eco-nomics, 1, 1, 64–71. DOI: 10.1108/JIDE-09-2021-005
16. Złoty M. (2019). Factors influencing the innovativeness of the global economy in the 21th century. In: Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie-Skłodowska. Sectio H Oeconomia. DOI: 10.17951/h.2018.52.4.143-151
No posts found