1. Afanasiev A.A., Ponomareva O.S. (2020). The macroeconomic production function of Russia in 1990–2017. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 56 (1), 67–78 (in Russian).
2. Afanasiev A.A., Vorontsov A.A. (2018). Modified computable general equilibrium model of the Russian economy with the gas industry RUSEC-PAO «GAZPROM». Economics and Mathematical Methods, 54 (2), 29–49 (in Russian).
3. Aivazian S.A. (2012). Quality of life and living standarts analysis. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
4. Aivazian S.A., Afanasiev M.Yu. (2014). Production potential modeling based on stochastic frontier concept. Methodology, results of statistical analysis. Moscow: Krasand (in Russian).
5. Aivazian S.A., Afanasiev M.Yu., Kudrov A.V. (2016). Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP. Applied Econometrics, 1 (41), 24–46 (in Russian).
6. Aivazian S.A., Afanasiev M.Yu., Kudrov A.V. (2018). Indicators of economic development in the basis of the characteristics of regional differentiation. Applied Econometrics, 2 (50), 4–22 (in Russian).
7. Kleiner G.B., Rybachuk M.A. (2019). System balance of the Russian economy: Regional perspective. Economy of Region, 15 (2), 309–323 (in Russian).
8. Kleyner G.B. (2015). State — region — field— enterprise: Framework of economics system stability of Russia. Part 1. Economy of region, 2, 50–58 (in Russian).
9. Kleyner G.B. (2016). Economy. Modeling. Mathematics. Selected Works. M.: CEMI RAN (in Russian).
10. Kolesnikov N.G., Tolstoguzov O.V. (2016). Structural changes in the economy of the Russian northwest: Spatial dimension. Baltic Region, 8 (2), 30–47 (in Russian).
11. Krivonozhko V.E., Lychev A.V. (2010). Analysis of activity of complex socio-economic systems. Moscow: Maks Press (in Russian).
12. Makarov V.L., Ayvazyan S.A., Afanasyev M.Yu., Bakhtizin A.R., Nanavyan A.M. (2016) Modeling the development of regional economy and an innovation space efficiency. Foresight and STI Governance, 10 (3), 76–90 (in Russian).
13. Makarov V.L., Ayvazyan S.A., Afanasyev M.Yu., Bakhtizin A.R., Nanavyan A.M. (2014). The estimation of the regions’ efficiency of the Russian Federation including the intellectual capital, the characteristics of readiness for innovation, level of well-being, and quality of life. Economy of region, 4, 9–30 (in Russian).
14. Mesarovich M., Mako D., Takahara I. (1973). Theory of hierarchical multilevel systems. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
15. Saati T. (1993). Decision making. Hierarchy analysis method. Moscow: Radio i svyaz' (in Russian).
16. Sayaria N., Saria R., Hammoudehb S. (2018). The impact of value added components of GDP and FDI on economic freedom in Europe. Economic Systems, 42 (2), 282–294.
17. Zhukov R., Kuznetsov G., Manokhin E., Gorodnichev S., Nazyrova E., Melay E. (2019). Comparative analysis of results of assessing the Central federal district's regions' economic development by using linear and non-linear models. Statistika: Statistics and Economy Journal, 99(3), 272–286.
18. Zhukov R.A. (2019b). Socio-ecological and economic systems: Theory and practice. Moscow: INFRA-M (in Russian).
19. Zhukov R.A. (2020a). The question of the formation of integrated indicators of the functioning of the hierarchical socio-economic systems: a probabilistic approach. Bulletin of the Tula branch of the Financial University, 1, 297–298 (in Russian).
20. Zhukov R.A. (2020b). An approach to assessing the functioning of hierarchical socio-economic systems and decision-making based on the EFRA software package. Business Informatics, 14 (3), 82–95 (in Russian).
21. Zhukov R.A. (2019a). Evaluation of the effectiveness of hierarchical socio-economic systems. Soft Measurements and Computing, 25 (12), 56–64 (in Russian).
No posts found