1. Abdel-Hameed M. (2014). Degradation processes. Berlin: Heidelberg, Springer.
2. Arkin V.I., Slastnikov A.D., Arkina S.V. (2004). Investing under uncertainty and optimal stopping problems. Review of Applied and Industrial Mathematics, 11, 1, 3-33 (in Russian).
3. Arkin V.I., Slastnikov A.D., Smolyak S.A. (2006). Appraisal of property and business in conditions of indeterminacy (a problem of "tail" and "beginnings). Audit and Financial Analysis. Application. Collection of Scientific Papers, 1, 81-92 (in Russian).
4. Bulinsky A.V., Shiryaev A.I. (2005). The theory of random processes. Moscow: Fizmatlit (in Russian).
5. Cui L., Huang J., Li Y. (2016). Degradation models with Wiener diffusion processes under calibrations. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 65(2), 613-623.
6. Dascar S.M.C, Nan M.S., Dascar S. (2015). Study of reliability modeling and performance analysis of haul trucks in quarries. In: Advances in information science and computer engineering. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications. WSEAS Press, 143150.
7. Dixit A.K., Pindyck R.S. (1994). Investment under uncertainty. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
8. Erumban A.A. (2008). Lifetimes of machinery and equipment: Evidence from Dutch manufacturing. Review of Income and Wealth. Series 54, 2, 237-268.
9. Fedotova M.A. (ed.) (2018). Machinery and equipment valuation: Textbook. 2nd ed. Moscow: INFRA-M (in Russian).
10. Hafaifa A., Abdellah K., Mouloud G., Hadroug N. (2016). Reliability analysis using Weibull distribution applied to a booster pump used in oil drilling installations. Journal of the Technical University at Plovdiv. Fundamental Science and Applications, 22, 31-37.
11. Kahle W., Lehmann A. (2010). The Wiener process as a degradation model: Modeling and parameter estimation. Boston: Birkhauser.
12. Kahle W., Mercier S., Paroissin C. (2016). Degradation processes in reliability. Vol. 3. Mathematics and statistics series. Mathematical models and methods in reliability set. DOI: 10.1002/9781119307488
13. Kumar A.R., Krishnan V. (2017). A study on reliability analysis of Haul Trucks. International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4, 3, 7685. DOI: 10.17148/IARJSET.2017.4317 76
14. Langemeier M. (2017). Farm machinery costs and custom rates. Farmdoc Daily, 7, 161. Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, September 1.
15. Leyfer L.A. (ed.) (2019). Reference book of the appraiser of machinery and equipment. Corrective factors and characteristics of the market of machinery and equipment. 2nd ed. Nizhny Novgorod: Volga Center for Methodological and Informational Support of Assessment. 320 ðð. (in Russian).
16. Melchor-Hernandez C.L., Rivas-Davalos F., Maximov S., Coria V., Moreno-Goytia E.L. (2015). An analytical method to estimate the Weibull parameters for assessing the mean life of power equipment. Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 64, 1081-1087.
17. Nomura K., Suga Y. (2018). Measurement of depreciation rates using microdata from disposal survey of Japan. The 35th IARIW General Conference. Copenhagen, Denmark.
18. Noortwijk J.M. (2009). A survey of the application of gamma processes in maintenance. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 94 (1), 221.
19. Oguchi M., Fuse M. (2015). Regional and longitudinal estimation of product lifespan distribution: A case study for automobiles and a simplified estimation method. Environmental Science & Technology, 49, 1738-1743.
20. Oksendal B. (2000). Stochastic differential equations. An introduction with applications. Springer Verlag Heidelberg, 2000.
21. Ostreykovsky V.A. (2003). Reliability theory: Textbook for universities. Moscow: Vysshaya schkola. (in Russian).
22. Rincon-Aznar A., Riley R., Young G. (2017). Academic review of asset lives in UK. London: National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
23. Smolyak S.A. (2014). The dependence of value of equipment on age: problems and models. Audit and Financial Analysis, 5, 138150 (in Russian).
24. Smolyak S.A. (2016). Machinery and equipment valuation (secrets of the DCF method). Moscow: Option (in Russian).
25. Smolyak S.A. (2017). On the probabilistic models for assessment of remaining useful life and depreciation of machinery and equipment. Property relations in Russian Federation, No 2 (185), 7587 (in Russian).
26. Smolyak S.A. (2020). On the dynamics of depreciation of machines with a random service life. Proceedings of the Institute for System Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 70, 1, 5564. (in Russian).
27. Tikhonov A.N., Samarsky A.A. (2004). Equations of mathematical physics. Moscow: Moscow State University, Nauka (in Russian).
28. Touama H.Y. (2014). Statistical models and parametric methods to estimate the reliability and hazard rate function of Weibull distribution. European Journal of Business and Management, 6, 38, 96102.
29. Trappey C.V., Trappey A.J.C., Ma L., Tsao W.-T. (2014). Data driven modeling for power transformer lifespan evaluation. Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, 23(1), 8093. DOI: 10.1007/s11518-014-5227-z
30. Ye Z.S., Chen N. (2014). The inverse Gaussian process as a degradation model. Technometrics, 56(3), 302311.
31. Wang X., Lin S., Wang S., He Z., Zhao C. (2016). Remaining useful life prediction based on the Wiener process for an aviation axial piston pump. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 29 (3), 779788.
32. Wang X., Wang B.X., Wu W., Hong Y. (2020). Reliability analysis for accelerated degradation data based on the Wiener process with random effects. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. DOI:10.1002/qre.2668
No posts found