1. Biryukov A. (2004). Development of small and medium business the locomotive of the economy (the case of Taiwan). Voprosy Ekonomiki, 9, 123129 (in Russian).
2. Chigrin A.D. (2018). Small business and the competitiveness of Russia: An unconventional view. Journal of the New Economic Association, 3, 40, 110126 (in Russian).
3. Cobb Ch.W., Douglas P.H. (1928). A theory of production. The American Economic Review, 18, 1, 139165.
4. Dilger R.J. (2019). Small Business Size Standards: A Historical Analysis of Contemporary Issues. Congressional Research Service. R40860.
5. Doms M. (1996). Estimating capital efficiency schedules within production functions. Economic Inquiry, 34, 7892.
6. Egorova N.E. (2020). Models and methods for analysis of small enterprises sustainable development. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 56, 3, 7990 (in Russian).
7. Egorova N.E., Akhmetshin A.F. (2019). Simulation models of sustainable development of small en-terprises. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
8. Goldsmith R.W. (1951). A perpetual inventory method of national wealth. Studies in Income and Wealth, 14, 573. Conference on Research in Income and Wealth. N.Y.: NBER.
9. Goldsmith R.W. (1955). The national balance sheet of the United States of America 19001949. Income and Wealth, IV, 322386. In: International Association for Research in Income and Wealth. London: Bowes and Bowes.
10. Gorbunov V.K. (2001). Regularization of degenerated equations and inequalities under explicit data parameterization. Journal Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 9 (6), 575594.
11. Gorbunov V.K. (2014). To the dimensional problem in economics: Production function as a pseudo-black box. Zurnal Ekonomicheskoy Teorii, 1, 199212 (in Russian).
12. Gorbunov V.K., Krylov V.P. (2015). Region effective production assets and their assessment by the production function method. Economy of Region, 3, 334347 (in Russian).
13. Gorbunov V.K., Lvov A.G. (2012). The construction of production functions using investment data. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 48, 1, 95107 (in Russian).
14. Gorbunov V.K., Lvov A.G. (2018). Effective production funds and production functions of regional small business. Economy of Region, 14, 1, 502515 (in Russian).
15. Liferenko Yu.V. (2019). The myth of small business. Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 17, 3, 605614.
16. Nadiri M., Prucha I. (1996). Estimation of the depreciation rate of physical and R and D capital in the U.S. total manufacturing sector. Economic Inquiry, 34, 4356.
17. Pass A.A. (2019). The organization structure of cooperative business in the USSR. Tomsk State University Journal, 438, 151162 (in Russian).
18. Pass A.A., Rizhiy P.A. (2012). Nationalization of industrial co-operation in the USSR in the second half of the 1950s: Causes and consequences. Socium and Power, 5, 37, 114122 (in Russian).
19. Quan Yang (2007). Factors and strategies for small industrial business development (on the example of Russia and China): candidate of economic Sciences, specialization 08.00.05. Moscow: CEMI Russian Academy of Sciences (in Russian).
20. Rettab B., Kwaak T., Azzam A. (2010). An optimization procedure for estimating the stock of capital: Application to ten production sectors of Dubai. Regional and Sectorial Economic Studies, 10, 1, 107114.
21. Romer D. (1996). Advanced macroeconomics. N.Y.: McGraw-Hill.
22. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Ya. (1977). Solution of Ill-Posed Problems. N.Y.: Wiley (in Russian).
23. Vainshtein A.L. (1960). People's wealth and national economic accumulation in pre-revolutionary Russia. Moscow: Gosstatizdat (in Russian).
24. Vilenskij A.V. (2004). Features of Russian small business. HSE Economic Journal, 8, 1, 246256 (in Russian).
25. Voskobojnikov I.B. (2004). About correction of the production funds' dynamics in the Russian econ-omy. HSE Economic Journal, 33, 1, 3742 (in Russian).
26. Zakharova N.V., Labudin A.V. (2017). Small & medium entrepreneurship in European countries: Main tendencies of the development. Administrative Consulting, 12, 6477 (in Russian).
27. Zemtsov S.P. (2020). Institutions, entrepreneurship, and regional development in Russia. Journal of the New Economic Association, 2, 46, 168180 (in Russian).
No posts found