1. Aganbegyan A.G. (2019). On urgent measures to resume social and economic growth. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 1 (172), 3–15 (in Russian).
2. Braginsky O.B. (2017). The choice of priority projects in the implementation of government programs in conditions of limited financial resources. Economic Analysis Theory and Practice, 16, 12, 2254–2269 (in Russian).
3. Braginsky O.B. (2018). Development of domestic oil and gas chemistry: Course correction. NefteGazoKhimiya, 1, 5–10 (in Russian).
4. Braginsky O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V. (2017). State development programs: Ways to improve. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 53, 4, 3—12 (in Russian).
5. Braginsky O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V. (2019). Managing developmental programs (on the example of the chemical industry).Economics and Mathematical Methods, 55, 3, 76—87 (in Russian).
6. Braginsky O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V., Magomedov R.Sh. (2020). The economic mechanism of development programs: the interaction of economic instruments. Preprint WP/2020/329. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
7. Danilova Z.S. (2020). Review of the state of the Russian chemical industry. Economics and Business: Theory and Practice, 12 (1), 208–210 (in Russian).
8. Developmental plan of petrochemistry: Reality or good intentions (2013). NefteGazovaya Vertikal, 3, 50–59 (in Russian). [План развития нефтегазохимии: реальность или благие намерения (2013) // Нефтегазовая вертикаль. № 3.С. 50–59.]
9. Ivanter V.V. (2018). Prospects for the economic development of Russia. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 3 (168), 3–6 (in Russian).
10. Klepikov D.N., Moskvitina T.G. (2012). Development strategy of the chemical and petrochemical industry in Russia for the period up to 2015: Results and prospects. Bulletin of the Chemical Industry, 3 (66), 25–27 (in Russian).
11. Kopytin I.A. (2020). World oil market: A pandemic will bring the peak of global oil demand closer. World Economy and International Relations, 64, 9, 26–36 (in Russian).
12. Kuznetsov N.V. (2014). Financial support of electric power enterprises in Russia in the context of the implementation of industry development programs. Fundamental Research, 6, 8, 1431–1438 (in Russian).
13. Long-term forecast of world oil demand until 2040 (2019).Center for energy research at IMEMO RAS (in Russian). Available at: https://www.imemo.ru/energyeconomics/index.php?page_id=1663
14. Nikitin S.A., Makeeva A.S. (2011). A systemic view on the problem of the efficiency of functioning of enterprises of the chemical complex of Russia. Economy of Region, 2, 172–179.
15. Rajeev A., Pati R.K., Padhi S.S. (2019). Sustainable supply chain management in the chemical industry: Evolution, opportunities, and challenges. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 149, 275–291.
16. Sedova S.V. (2015). Model of the investment programs’ structure formation. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 51, 2, 89–102 (in Russian).
17. Slavninskaya L. (2013). Gas chemistry: Costs of strategy. NefteGazovaya Vertikal, 3, 66–72 (in Russian).
18. Spitz P.H. (2019).The global chemical industry is poised for change. Primed for success: The story of Scientific Design Company. Available at: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2F978-3-030-12314-7.pdf
No posts found