1. Adler F.P. (1960). Relationships between organization size and efficiency. Management Science, 7 (1), 80–84.
2. Alvesson M. (1989). Concepts of organizational culture and presumed links to efficiency. Omega, 17 (4), 323–333.
3. Ambarwati A., Sonhadji, Degeng N., Wiyono B. (2016). Relationship individual characteristics, group characteristics, organizations structure, organizational culture and organizational climate with organizational effectiveness colleges in Malang. Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), 5 (4), 506–522.
4. Bošković A., Krstić A. (2018). Combined use of BSC and DEA methods for measuring organizational efficiency. In: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA — ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Split, Croatia, 6–8 September, 82–88.
5. Bykadorov S.A., Kibalov E.B., Kin A.A. (2017). On the development of structural reform for Russian rail transport. Regional Research of Russia, Springer, 7 (1), 45–52.
6. Davis J.P. (2013). Organization architecture and dynamic capabilities: Network microfoundations of competitive advantages in dynamic markets. Available at: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2272774
7. Holthausen D., Tsoulouhas T. (2008). The good, the bad and the ugly: Agent behavior and efficiency in open and closed organizations. Economic Theory, 35 (1), 73–97.
8. Joseph J., Klingebiel R., Wilson A.J. (2016). Organizational structure and performance feedback: Centralization, aspirations, and termination decisions. Organization Science, INFORMS, 27 (5), 1065–1083.
9. Král P., Králová V. (2016). Approaches to changing organizational structure: The effect of drivers and communication. Journal of Business Research, 69 (11), 5169–5174.
10. Kuczewska J., Morawska S. (2016). Court excellence model as a tool of improving the organizational efficiency of courts. Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1605. The University of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
11. Lazar C. (2011). The principle of efficiency and public administration reform. APAS Papers 413. Academic Public Administration Studies Archive .
12. Luban F. (2009). Measuring efficiency of a hierarchical organization with fuzzy DEA method. Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, 12 (1), 87–97.
13. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Akopov A.S., Beklaryan G.L., Rovenskaya E.A., Strelkovskiy N.V. (2020). Agent-based modelling of population dynamics of two interacting social communities: Migrants and natives. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 56 (2), 5–19 (in Russian).
14. Moskvitin G.I. (2012). On responsibility centers in the controlling system of an industrial enterprise. Transport Business in Russia, 6 (2), 120–122 (in Russian).
15. Peixin L., Weikai L., Baolian W., Zilong Z. (2018). Acquiring organizational capital. Finance Research Letters, 25 (C), 30–35.
16. Piot-Lepetit I., Perrigot R., Cliquet G. (2014). Organizational form and efficiency of franchise chains. Post-Print halshs-01023719, HAL. Available at: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs–01023719
17. Pismennaya A.B. (2015). The impact of informal intra-organizational interactions on the performance of various companies. Agrarian Scientific Journal, 8, 87–90 (in Russian).
18. Pismennaya A.B., Vlasuk G.V. (2016). The relationship of competitiveness, organizational structure and human resources. World of Transport, 5, 238–248 (in Russian).
19. Pokharel M., Choi S. (2015). Exploring the relationships between the learning organization and organizational performance. Management Research Review, 38 (2), 126–148.
20. Quinn R., Rohrbaugh J. (1981). A competing values approach to organizational effectiveness. Public Productivity Review, 5, 2, 122–140.
21. Rezaee Z., Azar A., Ba Erz A., Nayeri M. (2019). Application of viable system model in diagnosis of organizational structure. Systemic Practice and Action Research, 32 (3), 273–295.