1. Aglickij I.S., Kleiner G.B., Sirota E.N. (2018). Systematic analysis of investment activities. M.: PROMETHEUS (in Russian).
2. Arbiter L.M., Smirnova S.B. (2013). Economic basis of recycling. Foreign experience. Bulletin of Samara state technical University. Series "Economic Sciences", 2 (8), 155–158 (in Russian).
3. Barlow R., Proshan F. (1984). Statistical theory of reliability and reliability tests. Moscow: Nauka, Home Edition Physical and Mathematical Literature (in Russian).
4. Bashkina T.A., Dubovitskaya S.A. (2017). Management of innovations in the field of waste processing. Economics and Business: Theory and Practice, 12, 35–38 (in Russian).
5. Chulkov V.O. (2011). Production and use of building materials, products and systems. Vol. 3. The remains of activities: Rubbish and waste. Waste management, recycling and use. Series “Infographic bases of functional systems” (IOFS). Moscow: SVR–ARGUS (in Russian).
6. Dubinchina S.V. (2019). Operational stage of the investment project. What risks should an investor consider? MSW (Municipal Solid Waste), 2, 23–27 (in Russian).
7. Fichtenholz G.M. (2001). Course of differential and integral calculus. Moscow: FIZMATLIT (in Russian).
8. Glazyev S.Yu. (2014). Strategic prerequisites of modernization and innovative development of the Russian economy. Moscow: SUM (in Russian).
9. Golikov R.A., Surzhikov D.V., Kislitsyna V.V., Steiger V.A. (2017). Impact of environmental pollution on public health (literature review). Scientific Review. Medical Science, 5, 20–31 (in Russian).
10. Gorsky L.K. (1970). The statistical algorithms for reliability studies. Moscow: Main edition of physical and mathematical literature, Nauka (in Russian).
11. Hendrics Ch., Jansen G. (2003). Use of recycled materials in constructions. Materials and Structures, 263, November.
12. Kirsanov S.A. (2014). World and Russian experience in solid waste disposal. Bulletin of Omsk University. Economy Series, 2, 114–120 (in Russian).
13. Konesev S.G., Khazieva R.T. (2015). Methods of estimation of indicators of reliability of complex components and systems. Part 1. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 1. Available at: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=17558 (in Russian).
14. Korchagin A.B., Serdjuk V.S., Bochkarev A.I. (2011). Reliability of technical systems and technogenic risk. Omsk: Publishing house of OmGTU (in Russian).
15. Krasnoshchekov V.N., Lunev G.G. (2017). Methods of assessment of economic and environmental efficiency of complex use of secondary construction resources. EPOS, 1 (69), 101–111 (in Russian).
16. Lunev G.G. (2019). Development of methodology of complex use of secondary construction resources. Monograph. Moscow: Nauchtekhlitizdat (in Russian).
17. Lunev G.G. (2020). Features and factors that determine the direction of integrated use of secondary construction resources. Bulletin of the Moscow University. Series 6. Economy, 2 (in Russian).
18. Lunev G.G., Prokhotsky Yu.M. (2020). Recycling of secondary construction resources.Problems and prospects of the industry on the example of Moscow. ECO Journal (Economy and Organization of Industrial Production), 4 (550), 166–192 (in Russian).
19. Lunev G.G., Luneva I.G., Tarasova I.A. (2017). Analysis of organizational and technological problems of complex use of secondary resources in the reconstruction of objects. Ecological Systems and Devices, 1, 34–43 (in Russian).
20. Lyubarskaya M.A. (2004). Strategic management of solid waste management in the region. Saint Petersburg: SPbGIEY (in Russian).
21. Makarov V.L., Varshavsky A.E. (2015). Science, high-tech industries and innovations. Chapter 20. Russian Economy. Oxford collection. Book 2. Moscow: Publishing house of the Gaidar Institute, 815–846 (in Russian).
22. Oleynik S. (2016). Construction waste in the reconstruction of buildings and structures. Online-magazine “Waste and resources”, 3, 2. Available at: http://resources.today/PDF/02RRO216.pdf (in Russian).
23. Solodovnikov A.S., Babaytsev V.A., Браилов А.В. (2011). Mathematics in Economics. Ch. 2. Moscow: Finance and statistics (in Russian).
24. Trends and practices of the closed-cycle economy in the field of waste management. Reviews and Analytics (2019). MSW (Municipal Solid Waste), 5, 26–30 (in Russian).
25. Tshovrebov E.S. (2019). Formation of regional strategies for managing the use of secondary resources. Vestnik MGSU, 14, 4, 450–463 (in Russian).
26. Venezky I.G., Janecka V.I. (1974). Basic mathematical and statistical concepts and formulas in economic analysis. Moscow: Statistics (in Russian).
27. Vilensky P.L., Livshits V.N., Smolyak S.A. (2015). Evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects: Theory and practice. Moscow: Polyprint Service (in Russian).
28. Zvyagin L.S. (2017). Application of methods of mathematical and system analysis in forecasting the trends of modern economy. Questions of Economics and management, 1, 10–17 (in Russian).