1. Bank of Russia Regulation (2012). Bank of Russia Regulation dated December 28, 2012 No. 395-P “On the Methodology for Determining the Amount and Valuation of Equity (Capital) of Credit Institutions (Basel III)” (as amended on August 4, 2016) (Registered in the Ministry of Justice of Russia on February 22, 2013 No. 27259) (in Russian).
2. Economic security of Russia: Methodology, strategic management, systems engineering (2018). Moscow: RUSAINS (in Russian).
3. Economic security strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030. Approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 208 of May 13, 2017 (in Russian).
4. Egorova N.E., Koroleva E.A. (2018). Trust as an institutional factor in the intensification of interaction between banks and small businesses. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 11 (100), 667–671 (in Russian).
5. Karanina Ye. V. (2015). Financial security (at the state, region, organization, individual level). Kirov: Vyatka State University (in Russian).
6. Litvak B.G. (1996). Expert judgment and decision making. Moscow: Patent (in Russian).
7. Modernization and economic security of Russia (2016). Moscow, Saint Petersburg: Nestor-History (in Russian).
8. Ogolikhina S. D. (2017). To the issue of the financial stability of the banking system of the Russian Federation at the present stage of development. Modern Scientific Research and Innovation, 1 (69), 361–363 (in Russian).
9. Sarajeva O.V., Barikaev E.N. (2015). Financial security. Moscow: Unity (in Russian).
10. Statistical bulletin of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (2019). Tashkent (in Russian).
11. Tatarinova L.V. (2013). Methodological approaches to assessing the financial stability of a commercial bank. Irkutsk: Publishing house of BSUEP (in Russian).
12. The stability of the banking system and the development of banking policy (2014). Moscow: KNORUS (in Russian).
13. Tulupov A. S. (2014). Calculation and methodological tools for environmental pollution risk insurance. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 1, 24–36 (in Russian).
14. Tulupov A.S. (2019). Environmental resources management and the transition to the cyber economy. The Cyber Economy. V.M. Filippov et al. (eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland AG. DOI 10.1007/978-3-030-31566-5_31
15. Zasko V.N., Chernyh E.O., Sukhova E.I., Sedova M.V., Ziyadullaev U.S. (2018). Problems of Russia's integration into the world economy and its economic security. European Research Studies Journal, XXI, 2, 333–344.
16. Ziyadullayev N.S., Ziyadullayev U.S. (2020). Methodical foundations of a comparative assessment of the economic security of Russia and the Uzbekistan Republic. Economic Systems, 2, 23–31 (in Russian).
17. Ziyadullayev N.S., Zoidov K.Kh., Ziyadullayev U.S., Rakhmatova Z.I., Simonova Yu.S., Zoidov Z.K. (2017). Economic security of the national banking system in the context of globalization. Moscow: IPR RAS (in Russian).
18. Ziyadullayev U.S. (2019). Institutional mechanisms for ensuring the economic security of the banking system in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Regional Problems of Economic Transformation, 3, 87–94 (in Russian).
19. Zvonova Ye.A., Navoy A.V., Pishchik V.Ya., Ignatova O.V., Prudnikova A.A. (2016). Imbalances in the external sector of the Russian financial market and approaches to their regulation. Problems of Forecasting, 5 (158), 133–143 (in Russian).