1. Afanasyev D. O., Demin I. S., Rogov O.Yu., Fedorova E. A. (2020). On the influence of foreign media on the Russian stock market: Text analysis. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 56 (2), 77–89 (in Russian).
2. Balandina M. S., Baskakova I. V. (2016). Two-sided markets: Definition, key elements and instruments for assessment. Journal of the Ural State University of Economics, 2 (64), 12–20 (in Russian).
3. Vasin A. A. (2009). Evolutionary game theory and economics. Part I. “Optimality principles and models of behavior dynamics”. The Journal of the New Economic Association, 3–4, 10–27 (in Russian).
4. Vartanov S. A. (2020b). Mathematical modeling of the three-sided market: Media, production and consumers. The Bulletin of the Far Eastern Federal University. Economics and Management, 1 (93), 22–37(in Russian).
5. Kvint V. L. (2013). The idea of a noosphere of Vernadsky and the regularities predetermining formation of a global noosphere world order of the XXI century. Administrative Consulting, 5, 13–19 (in Russian).
6. Quint V. (2018). To the analysis of the formation of a strategy as a science. Herald of CEMI, 1. Available at: https://cemi.jes.su/s111111110000121-6-1/ DOI: 10.33276/S0000121-6-1 (in Russian).
7. Fedorova E. A., Rogov O.Yu., Klyuchnikov V. A. (2018). The impact of news on the MICEX oil & gas index: Textual analysis. Moscow University Economics Bulletin, 4, 79–99 (in Russian).
8. Shastitko A., Parshina E. (2016). Two-sided markets: The subject matter specification. Journal of Modern Competition, 10, 1, 5–18 (in Russian).
9. Ambrus A., Calvano E., Reisinger M. (2016). Either or both competition: A “two-sided” theory of advertising with overlapping viewerships. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 8 (3), 189-222.
10. Anderson S. P., Foros Ø., Kind H. J. (2017). Competition for advertisers and for viewers in media markets. The Economic Journal, 128 (608), 34-54.
11. Anderson S. P., Foros Ø., Kind H. J. (2019). The importance of consumer multihoming (joint purchases) for market performance: Mergers and entry in media markets. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 28 (1), 125-137.
12. Anderson S. P., Gabszewicz J. J. (2006). The media and advertising: A tale of two-sided markets. Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, 1, 567-614.
13. Bergemann D., Bonatti A. (2011). Targeting in advertising markets: Implications for offline versus online media. The RAND Journal of Economics, 42 (3), 417-443.
14. Crampes C., Haritchabalet C., Jullien B. (2009). Advertising, competition and entry in media industries. The Journal of Industrial Economics. Vol. 57 (1), 7-31.
15. Dukes A. (2004). The adverstising market in a product oligopoly. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 52 (3), 327-348.
16. Dunas D. V., Vartanov S. A. (2020). Emerging digital media culture in Russia: modeling the media consumption of generation Z. Journal of Multicultural Discourses, 15 (2), 186-203. DOI: 10.1080/17447143.2020.1751648
17. Godes D., Ofek E., Sarvary M. (2009). Content vs. advertising: The impact of competition on media firm strategy. Marketing Science, 28 (1), 20-35.
18. Gal-Or E., Dukes A. (2003). Minimum differentiation in commercial media markets. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 12 (3), 291-325.
19. Gupta K., Banerjee R. (2018). Does OPEC news sentiment influence stock returns of energy firms in the United States? Energy Economics, 77, C, 34-45.
20. Jørgensen S., Zaccour G. (2014). A survey of game-theoretic models of cooperative advertising. European Journal of Operational Research, 237 (1), 1-14.
21. Kvint V. (2015). Strategy for the Global Market: Theory and practical applications. London, Sydney: Routledge.
22. Reisinger M. (2012). Platform competition for advertisers and users in media markets. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 30 (2), 243-252.
23. Rochet J. C., Tirole J. (2003). Platform competition in two-sided markets. Journal of the European economic association, 1 (4), 990-1029.
24. Walker C. B. (2016). The direction of media influence: Real-estate news and the stock market. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 10, 20-31.
25. Wei Y. C., Lu Y. C., Chen J. N., Hsu Y. J. (2017). Informativeness of the market news sentiment in the Taiwan stock market. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 39, 158-181.
26. Wu G. G.R., Hou T. C.T., Lin J. L. (2019). Can economic news predict Taiwan stock market returns? Asia Pacific Management Review, 24 (1), 54-59.