1. Calabuig V., Olcina G., Panebianco F. (2017). The dynamics of personal norms and the determi-nants of cultural homogeneity. Rationality and Society, 29 (3), 322354.
2. Fantatstsini D., Shakleina M.V., Yuras N.A. (2018). Big Data in determining the social well-being of the Russian population. Applied Econometrics, 50, 4366 (in Russian).
3. Gavrilets Y., Kudrov A., Tarakanova I. (2020). Optimization of the media messages structure for recruiting supporters. In: 50th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development, 257263.
4. Gavrilets Yu.N., Tarakanova I.V. (2018). Computer Analysis of Qualitative Features in the For-mation of the Socio-Ideological Structure of Society. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 11, 1, 116131 (in Russian).
5. Gavrilets Yu.N., Tarakanova I.V. (2019). Optimizing information influence with limited re-sources. Herald of CEMI, 2 (in Russian).
6. Gubanov D.A., Novikov D.A., Chkhartishvili A.G. (2010). Social networks: Models of informa-tion influence of management and confrontation. Moscow: Fizmatlit (in Russian).
7. Kimbroug E.O., Vostroknutov A. (2016). Norms make preferences social. Journal of the Euro-pean Economic Association, 14, 608638.
8. Lankaster K. (1972). Mathematical Economics. Moscow: Sovetskoe radio (in Russian).
9. Luman N. (2005). The reality media. Moscow: Praksis (in Russian).
10. Mikhailov A.P., Petrov A.P., Marevtseva N.A., Tret'jakova I.V. (2014). Development of the model of information dissemination in society. In: Mathematical modeling, 26, 3, 6574 (in Russian).
11. Proncheva O.G. (2016). The influence of the degree of polarization of society on the outcome of the information confrontation. Preprints Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, 75, 29 (in Russian).
12. Roos P., Gelfand M., Nau D., Lun J. (2015). Societal threat and cultural variation in the strength of social norms: An evolutionary basis. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision, Processes, 129, 1423.
13. Tankard M.E., Paluck E.L. (2016). Norm perception as a vehicle for social change. Social Issues and Policy Review, 10, 181211.