1. Bando M., Hasebe K., Nakayama A., Shibata A., Sugiyama Y. (1995). Dynamical model of tra?c congestion and numerical simulation. Physical Review E, 51, 10351042.
2. Bar-Gera H. (2002) Origin-based algorithm for the traffic assignment problem. Transportation Science, 36, 4, 398417.
3. Beklaryan L.A., Khachatryan N.K. (2013). On One Class of Dynamic Transportation Models. [Ob odnom klasse dinamicheskikh modeley gruzoperevozok.] Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 53, 10, 16491667 (in Russian).
4. Beklaryan L.A., Khachatryan N.K. (2019). Dynamic Models of Cargo Flow Organization on Railway Transport. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 55 (3), 66-73 (in Russian).
5. Beklaryan L.A., Khachatryan N.K. (2006). Traveling Wave Type Solutions in Dynamic Transport Models. Functional Differential Equations, 13, 12, 125155.
6. Beklaryan Levon A., Khachatryan Nerses K., Akopov Andranik S. (2019). Model for organization cargo transportation at resource restrictions. International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 32, 4, 627-640.
7. Brackstone M., McDonald M. (2000). Car following: A historical review. Transportation Research F, 2, 181196.
8. Carrothers G. A. P. (1956). An historical review of the gravity and potential concepts of human interaction. J. American Instit. Planners, 22, 94102.
9. Chowdhury D., Santen L., Schadschneider A. (2000). Statistical physics of vehicular tra?c and some related systems. Physics Reports, 329, 199329.
10. Cremer M., Ludwig J. (1986). A fast simulation model for tra?c ?ow on the basis of Boolean operations. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 28, 297303.
11. Daganzo C. F. (1994). The cell transmission model: A dynamic representation of highway tra?c consistent with the hydrodynamic theory. Transportation Research B, 28, 269287.
12. Daganzo C. F. (1995). The cell transmission model, Part II: Network tra?c. Transportation Research B, 29, 7993.
13. Fotheringham A. S. (1983). A new set of spacial-interaction models: the theory of competing destinations. Environment and Planning A, 15, 1536.
14. Fotheringham A. S. (1986). Modelling hierarchical destination choice. Environment and Planning A, 18, 401418.
15. Gasnikov A.V, Klenov S. L., Nurminskii E. A., Kholodov Ya.A., Shamrai N.B (2013). Introduction to Mathematical Model Operation of Traffic Flows. Gasnikov A.V. (ed.) Moscow: MCCME (in Russian).
16. Harris B., Wilson A. G. (1978). Equilibrium values and dynamics of attractiveness terms in production-constrained spatial-interaction models. Environment and Planning A, 10, 371388.
17. Helbing D., Treiber M. (1998). Gas-kinetic-based tra?c model explaining observed hysteretic phase transition. Physical Review Letters, 81, 30423045.
18. Inose H., Hamada T. (1983). Road Traffic Control. Moscow: Transport (in Russian).
19. Khachatryan N.K., Akopov A.S. (2017). Model for Organizing Cargo Transportation with an Initial Station of Departure and a Final Station of Cargo Distribution. Business Informatics, 1, 2535.
20. Khachatryan N.K., Akopov A.S., Belousov F.A. (2018). About Quasi-Solutions of Traveling Wave Type in Models for Organizing Cargo Transportation. Business Informatics,1 (43), 6170.
21. Leventhal T., Nemhauser G.L., Trotter L. (1973) A column generation algorithm for optimal traffic assignment. Transportation Science, 7, 168176.
22. Lo H.K., Chen A. (2000) Traffic equlibrium problem with route-specific costs: formulation and algorithms. Transportation Research B, 34, 6, 493513.
23. Nelson P. (1995). A kinetic model of vehicular tra?c and its associated bimodal equilibrium solutions. Transport Theory and Statistical Physics, 24, 383409.
24. Popkov Yu. S. (1995). Macrosystems theory and its applications. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
25. Prigogine I., Herman R. (1971). Kinetic Theory of Vehicular Tra?c. N.Y.: Elsevier.
26. Shvetsov V.I. (2003). Automation and Remote Control. Avtomatika i Telemekhanika, 11, 346 (in Russian).
27. Shvetsov V.I. (2009). Algorithms for distributing traffic flows. Automation and Remote Control, 70, 10, 17281736.
28. Spiess H., Florian M. (1989). Optimal strategies: a new assignment model for transit networks. Transportation Research B, 23, 83102.
29. Sukhinova A.B., Trapeznikova M.A., Chetverushkin B.N., Churbanova N.G. (2009). Two-Dimensional Macroscopic Model of Traffic Flows. Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 1, 6, 669676 (in Russian).
30. Treiber M., Hennecke A., Helbing D. (2000). Congested tra?c states in empirical observations and microscopic simulations. Physical Review E, 62, 18051824.
31. Wilson A. G. (1971). A family of spatial interaction models and associated developments. Environment and Planning A, 3, 255282.