1. Armstrong M. (2006) Competition in two-sided markets. Rand Journal of Economics, Vol. 37, 3. P. 668-691.
2. Balandina M.S., Baskakova I.V. Two-sided markets: definition, key elements and instruments for assessment. Journal of the Ural state university of economics, Vol. 64, 3. P. 12-20 (in Russian).
3. Borovkova A.E. (2019) Product differentiation in two-sided market with uncertainty in product quality value. Economics and mathematical methods, Vol. 55, 2. P. 104-117 (in Russian).
4. Cachon G., Daniels K., Lobel R. (2017) The Role of Surge Pricing on a Service Platform with Self-Scheduling Capacity. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Vol. 19, 3. P. 337-507.
5. Dement'ev V.E., Ustyuzhanina E.V., Evsukov S.G. (2017). Hybrid Forms of Business Organization: The Interfirm Cooperation Perspective. Russian Management Journal, 1, 89122 (in Russian).
6. Dement'ev V.E., Ustyuzhanina E.V., Evsukov S.G. (2020). The importance of a strategic approach to pricing in markets for network goods. The Journal of the New Economic Association, 2 (46). Ð. 5771 (in Russian).
7. Doganoglu T. (2003) Dynamic price competition with consumption externalities. Netnomics, 5, P. 4369.
8. Evans D.S., Schmalensee R.L., Noel M.D., Chang H.H., Garcia-Swartz D.D. (2011) Platform Economics: Essays on Multi-Sided Businesses. Competition Policy International. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1974020.
9. Fligstein N. (2013) The architecture of markets: an economic sociology of twenty-first-century capitalist societies. Moscow: National Research University Higher School of Economics (in Russian).
10. Geoffrey G., Marshall W., Sangeet P. (2016) Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy and How to Make Them Work for You. Nova Littera SIA.
11. Joffe D., Gaver A., M. Cusumano. (2019) Why digital platforms are dying. Vedomosti, [Electronic resource] Vedomosti 21.12.2019 (date of request: 07.08.2020) file:///C:/Users/Home%20PC/Downloads/Ïî÷åìó%20óìèðàþò%20öèôðîâûå%20ïëàòôîðìû%20-%20Âåäîìîñòè.html (in Russian).
12. Mart??nez-de-Alb?eniz V., Pinto C., Amorim P. (2020) Driving Supply to Marketplaces: Optimal Platform Pricing when Suppliers Share Inventory. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3643261
13. Hagiu A., Halaburda H. (2011) Expectations, Network Effects and Platform Pricing. Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045. December.
14. Hagiu A., Wright J. (2015) Multi-sided platforms. International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 43, P. 162-174.
15. Huukia H., Svento R. (2020) Unobserved preferences and dynamic platform pricing under positive network externality. Econometrics: Econometric & Statistical Methods - Special Topics eJournal. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3549246.
16. Lin X., Chen C., Lin Z., Zhou Y. (2019) Pricing and Service Strategies for Two-sided Platforms. Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 3, Ð. 299316
17. Lobel O. (2017) Coase & the Platform Economy. Research Paper No. 17-318 2017, University of San-Diego.
18. Mitchell M., Skrzypacz A. (2006) Network Externalities and Long-Run Market Share. Economic Theory, 29. P. 621648.
19. Polanyi, K. (2002) Economics as an institutionalized process. Journal of Economic Sociology, Vol. 3, 2. P. 6273 (in Russian).
20. Rochet J. C., Tirole J. (2003) Platform competition in two-sided markets. Journal of the European Economic Association, Vol. 1. 4. P. 9901029.
21. Rochet J. C., Tirole J. (2006) Two-sided markets: a progress report. The RAND Journal of Economics, Vol. 37, 3. P. 645667.
22. Shapiro C., Varian H. (1999) Information Rules: a strategic guide to the network economy. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Business School Press.
23. Shastitko A., Parshina E. (2016) Two-sided markets: the subject matter specification. Journal of modern competition, Vol. 10, 1. P. 5-18 (in Russian).
24. Srnicek N. (2019) Platform capitalism. Moscow: National Research University Higher School of Economics (in Russian).
25. Strelets I.A. (2019) Features of bilateral markets network benefits. Journal of international economic affairs, Vol. 9, 1. P. 383-392 (in Russian).
26. Veiga A. (2014) Dynamic Platform Design. NET Institute Working Paper, ¹ 14-15.
27. White J., Chapsal À., Yeater À. (2018) European Union Two-Sided Markets, Platforms and Network Effects. E-Commerce Competition Enforcement Guide, 07 December.
28. Yablonsky S.A. (2013) Multidimensional platforms and markets: main approaches, concepts and practices. Russian management journal, Vol. 11, 4. P. 57-87 (in Russian).