1. Bonano E.J., Apostolakis G.E., Salter P.F., Ghassemi A., Jennings S. (2000). Application of risk assessment and decision analysis to the evaluation, ranking and selection of environmental remediation alternatives. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 1, 71 (13), 3557.
2. Bortolini M., Gamberi V., Graziani A., Regattieri A., Mora C. (2013). Multi-parameter analysis for the technical and economic assessment of photovoltaic systems in the main European Union countries. Energy Conversion and Management, 74, 117128.
3. Brechet T., Tulkens H. (2009). Beyond BAT: Selecting optimal combinations of available techniques, with an example from the limestone industry. Journal of Environmental Management, 90, 17901801.
4. BREF economics and cross-media effects (2006). Available at: http://eippcb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/reference/ecm.html
5. Cikankowitz A., Laforest V. (2013). Using BAT performance as an evaluation method of techniques. Journal of Cleaner Production, 42, 141158.
6. Dubois D., Prade H. (1980). Systems of linear fuzzy constraints. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 3, 3748.
7. Evrard D., Laforest V., Villot J., Gaucher R. (2016). Best Available Technique assessment methods: A literature review from sector to installation level. Journal of Cleaner Production, 121, 7283.
8. Evrard D., Villot J., Armiyaou C., Gaucher R., Bouhrizi S., Laforest V. (2018). Best available techniques: An integrated method for multicriteria assessment of reference installations. Journal of Cleaner Production, 176, 10341044.
9. Garcia N., Caballero J.A. (2011). Economic and environmental assessment of alternatives to the extraction of acetic acid from water. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 50, 18, 1071710729.
10. Geldermann J., Rentz O. (2001). Integrated technique assessment with imprecise information as a support for the determination of best available techniques (BAT). Spektrum, 23, 137157.
11. Giner-Santonja G., Aragones-Beltraan P., Niclos-Ferragut J. (2012). The application of the analytic network process to the assessment of best available techniques. Journal of Cleaner Production, 25, 8695.
12. Gusev A.A. (2015). The evolution of policy of ecological and economic development. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 51, 2, 113120 (in Russian).
13. Herva M., Roca E. (2013). Review of combined approaches and multi-criteria analysis for corporate environmental evaluation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 39, 355371.
14. Ibanez-Fores V., Bovea M.D., Perez-Belis V. (2014). A holistic review of applied methodologies for assessing and selecting the optimal technological alternative from a sustainability perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production, 70, 25928.
15. Inuiguchi M., Ramk J. (2000). Possibilistic linear programming: a brief review of fuzzy mathematical programming and a comparison with stochastic programming in portfolio selection problem an Approach to Computerized Processing of Uncertainty. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 111 (1), 328.
16. Kleiner G.B. (2001). Economic and mathematical methods and economic theory. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 37, 3, 111126 (in Russian).
17. Laforest V. (2014). Assessment of emerging and innovative techniques considering best available technique performances. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 92, 1124.
18. Levner E., Meyzin L., Ptuskin A. (1998). Periodic scheduling of a transporting robot under incomplete input data: A fuzzy approach. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 98 (3), 255266.
19. Levner E., Ptuskin A. (2018). Entropy-based model for the ripple effect: Managing environmental risks in supply chains. International Journal of Production Research, 56, 7, 25392551.
20. Levner E.V., Ptuskin A.S., Fridman A.A. (1998). Fuzzy sets and their applications. Moscow: CEMI Russian Academy of Science (in Russian).
21. Lin F.-T., Yao J.-S. (2001). Using fuzzy numbers in knapsack problems. European Journal of Operation Research, 135, 158176.
22. Lin G.T.R., Shen Y.C. (2010). A collaborative model for technology evaluation and decision-making. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 69, 94100.
23. Mavrotas G., Georgopoulou E., Mirasgedis S., Sarafidis Y., Lalas D., Hontou V., Gakis N. (2007). An integrated approach for the selection of best available techniques (BAT) for the industries in the greater Athens area using multi-objective combinatorial optimization. Energy Economics, 29 (4), 953973.
24. Nguyen H.-T., Dawal S.Z.M., Nukman Y., Aoyama H. (2014). A hybrid approach for fuzzy multi-attribute decision making in machine tool selection with consideration of the interactions of attributes. Expert Systems with Applications, 41 (6), 30783090.
25. Orlovsky S.A. (1984). Multiobjective programming problems with fuzzy parameters. Control Cybernet, 13, 175183.
26. Polders C., Van den Abeele L., Derden A., Huybrechts D. (2012). Methodology for determining emission levels associated with the best available techniques for industrial waste water. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2930, 113121.
27. Ptuskin A. S., Zhukova Yu.M. (2019). Fuzzy model of choosing an operation combination when identifying the best available technology. Actual Problems of Economics and Law, 13, 2, 11841191 (in Russian).
28. Ptuskin A.S. (2018). The entropy method of data analysis for the procedure of determining the best available technologies. St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics, 11, 3, 203212 (in Russian).
29. Ptuskin A.S., Levner E., Zhukova Yu.M. (2016). A Multi-criteria model of determining the best available technology under fuzzy input data. Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Series Mechanical Engineering, 6, 111, 105127 (in Russian).
30. Ramik J., Rimanek J. (1985). Inequality relation between fuzzy numbers and its use in fuzzy optimization. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 16, 123138.
31. Rodriguez M.T., Andrade L. C., Bugallo P.B., Long J.C. (2011). Combining LCT tools for the optimization of an industrial process: material and energy flow analysis and best available techniques. Journal of Hazardous Materials 192 (3), 17051719.
32. Samarakoon S.M.S.M.K., Gudmestad O.T. (2011). The IPPC Directive and technique qualification at offshore oil and gas installations. Journal of Cleaner Production, 19, 1320.
33. Sbardella A., Perruchas F., Napolitano L., Barbieri N., Consoli D. (2018). Green Technology Fitness. Entropy, 20, 776.
34. Tanaka H., Asai K. (1984). Fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy numbers. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 13, 110.
35. Vinogradov S.S. (2002). Environmentally safe electroplating production. Moscow: Globus (in Russian).
36. Wang J.J., Jing Y.Y., Zhang C.F., Zhao J.H. (2009). Review on multi-criteria decision analysis aid in sustainable energy decision-making. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 13, 22632278.