1. Antipov V.I., Kalinovsky A.V., Kolmakov I.B., Motorin V.I. (2002). Multisectoral model of reproduction of GDP of Russia in the system of national accounts. Moscow: Novyj Vek (New Century) (in Russian).
2. Baranov A.O., Pavlov V.N., Slepenkova Yu.M., Tagaeva T.O. (2018). Dynamic inputoutput model with a human capital block applied to forecasting of the Russian economy. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 6, 104110 (in Russian).
3. Bardazzi R., Ghezzi L. (2018). A multi-scale system of macroeconometric models: The inforum approach. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 6, 2637 (in Russian).
4. Belenky V.Z., Volkonsky V.A., Pavlov N.V. (1972). Dynamic intersectoral models, their using for calculation of the plan and prices and the economic analysis. Economics and Mathematical Methods, VIII, 4, 495511 (in Russian).
5. Chen X., Guo J., Jang C. (2004). Chinese economic development and input-output extension. International Journal of Applied Economics and Econometrics, 12, 1, 4388.
6. Cheremnykh Yu.N. (1982). Analysis of behavior of trajectories of dynamics of national economy models. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
7. Fayerman Ye.Yu. (1971). The problems of long-term planning. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
8. Gavrilets Yu.N. (1967). On the criterion of optimality of the economic system. Economics and Mathematical Methods, III, 2, 186198 (in Russian).
9. Gavrilets Yu.N., Mikhalevsky B.N., Leibkind Yu.R. (1965). The linear model of optimal growth of planned economy. In: Applying of Mathematics in the Economic Studies. Vol. 3. Moscow: Misl, 137182 (in Russian).
10. Graborov S.V. (1979). The approximate description of post-planned development in intersectoral optimization models. Economics and Mathematical Models, 15, 3, 510520 (in Russian).
11. Grinold R.C. (1971). Infinite horizon programs. Management Science, 18, 3, 157170.
12. Gurgul H., Lach L. (2018). On using dynamic IO models with layers of techniques to measure value added in global value chains. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 47, December, 155170.
13. Kiedrowski R. (2018). Profit rates equalization and balanced growth in multi-sector model of classical competition. Journal of Mathematical Economics, 77, August, 3953.
14. Kossov V.V. (1973). Intersectoral models (theory and practice of using). Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
15. Makarov A.A., Shapot D.V., Lukatsky A.M., Malakhov A.A. (2002). Instrumental tools for quantitative measuring of interrelations of energy and economy. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 38, 1, 4556 (in Russian).
16. Makarov V.L. (1966). Optimal functioning of linear models of economy at the endless time interval. In: Optimal planning. Issue 5. Mathematical models of economy. Novosibirsk: Nauka. Siberian division of the RAS, 86111 (in Russian).
17. Martynov G.V., Malkov U.H. (2007). Integral estimation of efficiency of the state influence on inter-branch dynamics of reproduction and investments processes. WP/2007/231. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
18. Mikheyeva N.N., Novikova T.S., Suslov V.I. (2011). Evaluation of investment projects based on a complex of interindustry and interregional models. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 4, 7890 (in Russian).
19. Polterovich V.M. (1979) The efficient equilibrium growth and moving planning. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 15, 4, 760773 (in Russian).
20. Pozamantir E.I. (2014). The calculatable general equilibrium of economy and transport. Transport in the dynamic intersectoral balance. Moscow: POLY PRINT SERVICE (in Russian).
21. Rogovsky E.A. (1981). On applying mainstream models to forecast the economic growth. Economics and Mathematical Methods, XXII, 5, 10031009 (in Russian).
22. Sato Kh., Khiroze N., Niida Kh., Takayama K., Tsukui J. (1980). The mainstream model of public consumption and the long-term national planning in Japan. Economics and Mathematical Methods, XVI, 4, 671686 (in Russian).
23. Shirov A.A., Yantovskii A.A. (2017). RIM interindustry macroeconomic model development of instruments under current economic conditions. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 3, 318 (in Russian).
24. Stone R. (1979). Where we are now? (A brief review of development and prospects of studies on the method inputoutput). Economics and Mathematical Methods, 15, 6, 10941109 (in Russian).
25. Tsukui J. (1966). Turnpike theorem in a generalized dynamic inputoutput system. Econometrica, 34, 2, 396407.
26. Tsukui J. (1968). Application of a turnpike theorem to planning for efficient accumulation: An example for Japan. Econometrica, 36, 1, 172186.
27. Uzyakov M.N. (2000). Problems of building an interindustry equilibrium model for the Russian economy. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2, 115 (in Russian).
28. Volkonsky V.A. (1967). The model of optimal planning and interrelations of the economic indices. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
29. Vorkuyev B.M. (1969). The estimation of ultimate conditions for multisectoral dynamic model. In: Modeling the economic processes. Issue 3. Moscow: MSU Editors, 124154 (in Russian).
30. Yefimov M.N., Movshovich S.M. (1973). The analysis of balanced growth in the dynamic model of national economy. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 9, 1, 3243 (in Russian).
31. Zhuravlev S.N. (1981). On the solving of dynamic intersectoral model with the criterion of maximum of the consumption fund. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 17, 2, 325333 (in Russian).