1. Arneson R.J. (1989). Equality and equal opportunity for welfare. Philosophical Studies, 56, 1, 7793.
2. Arneson R.J. (1990). Liberalism, distributive subjectivism, and equal opportunity for welfare. Philosophy and Public Affairs, 19, 2, 158194.
3. Barros de R.P., Ferreira F.H.G., Vega J.R.M., Chanduvi J.S. (2009). Measuring inequality of opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean. New York: Palgrave Macmillan; Washington: The World Bank, 2580, December.
4. Chavez-Juarez F.W., Soloaga I. (2014). IOP: Estimating ex-ante inequality of opportunity. Stata Journal, 14, 830846.
5. Chavez-Juarez F.W., Soloaga I. (2015). Scale vs. translation invariant measures of inequality of opportunity when the outcome is binary. Rochester: Social Science Research Network.
6. Cohen G. (1989). On the currency of egalitarian justice. Ethics, 99, 4, 906944.
7. Dworkin R. (1981a). What is equality? Part 1: Equality of welfare. Philosophy and Public Affairs, 10, 3, 185246.
8. Dworkin R. (1981b). What is equality? Part 2: Equality of resources. Philosophy and Public Affairs, 10, 4, 283345.
9. Ibragimova Z.F., Frants M.V. (2019). Inequality of opportunity in the Russian Federation: Measurement and evaluation using micro-data. Applied Econometrics, 54, 2, 525 (in Russian).
10. Ibragimova Z.F., Frants M.V. (2020). Inequality of opportunity: theory and practice of measurement using micro-data of RLMS-HSE. Economic Policy, 15, 1, 6489 (in Russian).
11. Mareeva S.V. (2018). Inequality of opportunities. Why do provincials feel more successful than residents of capitals. National research University Higher School of Economics. Available at: https://iq.hse.ru/news/215721991.html (in Russian).
12. Ovcharova L.N., Popova D.O., Rudber A.M. (2016). Decomposition factors of income inequality in modern Russia. Journal of New Economic Association, 3 (31), 170185 (in Russian).
13. Rawls J. (1971). A theory of justice. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
14. Roemer J. (1998). Equality of opportunity. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
15. Roemer J.E. (1993). A pragmatic theory of responsibility for the egalitarian planner. Philosophy and Public Affairs, 22, 2, 146166.
16. Shorrocks A.F. (2012). Decomposition procedures for distributional analysis: A unified framework based on the Shapley value. The Journal of Economic Inequality, 11, 1, 99126.
17. Transition report 20162017. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Available at: http://2016.tr-ebrd.com/inequality-of-opportunity/