1. Bagrinovsky K.A., Egorova N.E. (1973). Calculation of development options for a self-supporting industrial enterprise. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 9, 4, 725733 (in Russian).
2. Blinov A.O., Shapkin I.N. (2009). Small business: Theory and practice. Moscow: Dashkov and Co (in Russian).
3. Buchwald E.M., Vilensky A.V. (1999). The Russian model of the interaction of small and large business. Voprosy Åkonomiki, 12, 71 (in Russian).
4. Chepurenko A.Yu. (2017). Combining universal concepts with national specifics: Support for small and medium-sized enterprises. Public Administration Issues, 1, 730 (in Russian).
5. Egorova N.E., Akhmetshin A.F. (2019). Simulation models of sustainable development of small enterprises. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
6. Egorova N.E., Main E.R. (1997). Small business in Russia: Economic analysis and modeling. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
7. Egorova N.E., Marenny M.A. (2004). Small enterprises: Entrepreneurial strategies and cooperation. Moscow: Sputnik+ (in Russian).
8. Griliches Z., Pakes F. (1984). Patents and R&D at the firm level: A first look. In: R&D, Patents, and Productivity. Chicago: University of Chicago-Press.
9. Kapanadze G.D. (2013). Assessment of financial stability: Methods and problems of their application. Rossiyskoye Predprinimatel'stvo, 14, 4, 5258 (in Russian).
10. Nikolaeva E.V., Pletnev D.A. (2016). Internal economic factors of success of small and medium enterprises: analysis of the federal districts of Russia. Economics of Contemporary Russia, 2 (73), 7788 (in Russian).
11. Orlov A.I. (2015). On some approaches to economic and mathematical modeling of small business. Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 108. Available at: http://ej.kubagro.ru/2015/04/pdf/20.pdf (in Russian).
12. Poutziouris P., Michaelas N., Chitenden F. et al. (2000). The financial structure, behavior and performance of SME: Family and private companies. Manchester: Small Business and Enterprise Development Conference. April.
13. Shtykina A. (2014). Business has been living for three years. RBC, 008 (1783) (in Russian).]
14. Storey D.J. (1994). Understanding the small business Sector. N.Y.: Thomson Learning.
15. Takhtamirov M.R., Kolaeva Z.Z. (2015). The level of development of small business in Russia in comparison with developed countries. Modern Scientific Researches and Innovations, 10, 215219 (in Russian).
16. Toreev V.B. (2008). Barriers to small business. Economics of Contemporary Russia, 4, 7686 (in Russian).