1. Afanasiev V.N., Yuzbashev M.M., Gulyaeva T.I. (2005). Econometrics. Moscow: Finansy i Statistika (in Russian).
2. Bashina O.E., Spirin A.A. (eds.) (2007). The general theory of statistics. Statistical methodology in the study of commercial activity. Moscow: Finansy i Statistika (in Russian).
3. Chaplygin V. (2004). Sustainability and equilibrium, cooperation and coordination: J. Nash versus H. Stackelberg. The News of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2 (307), 173176 (in Russian).
4. Chaplygin V., Deltsova T. (2018). Correlation-regression analysis of bitcoin characteristics. IKBFU's Vestnik. Series: Humanities and Social Sciences, 2, 7079 (in Russian).
5. Chen Ch.-J., Hsiao Y.-Ch., Chu M.-A. (2014). Transfer mechanisms and knowledge transfer: The cooperative competency perspective. Journal of Business Research, 67, 25312541.
6. Chengliang L., Mingming G., Dezhong D. (2018). Spatial pattern and influential mechanism of interurban technology transfer network in China. Acta Geographica Sinica, 73, 8, 14621477.
7. Engel J.S. (2015). Global clusters of innovation: Lessons from Silicon Valley. California Management Review, 57, 2, 3665.
8. Fattakhov R.V., Tulchinsky G.L., Donchevsky G.N., Neshchadin A.A., Mavrin E.V., Nizamutdinov M.M., Shagiakhmetov M.R., Kolbasov A.S., Fattakhov M.R., Stroev P.V. (2013). Innovation clusters as growth areas of the 21st century: Theoretical approaches, methodological bases of their formation and development. Moscow: The Publishing House of Financial University (in Russian).
9. Gladilin A.V., Gerasimov A.N., Gromov E.I. (2006). Econometrics. Moscow: KNORUS (in Russian).
10. Huggins R., Prokop D., Thompson P. (2019). Universities and open innovation: The determinants of network centrality. The Journal of Technology Transfer. March. DOI: 10.1007/s10961-019-09720-5
11. Kachalov R.M. (ed.) (2017). Conceptual modeling of risk management processes based on the fuzzy logic theory. Collective monograph. Moscow: CEMI Russian Academy of Sciences (in Russian).
12. Kopylov A.V., Sanzhapov B.Kh., Igolnikova O.S. (2013). Enterprise innovative potential management, based on fuzzy set approach. Volgograd: The Publishing House of Volgograd State Technical University (in Russian).
13. Maksimov Yu., Mityakov S., Mityakova O. (2006). Innovation development of economic system: Evaluation of the effectiveness of technology transfer. Innovations, 7 (94), 8486 (in Russian).
14. Manimala M.J., Tomas K.R. (2013). Learning needs of technology transfer: Coping with discontinuities and disruptions. Journal of Knowledge Economy, 4, 4, 511539.
15. Pakhomova E.A., Lychagina T.A., Golubeva M.S. (2015). Analyzing the financial position of the production enterprise using the fuzzy set framework. National Interests: Priorities and Security, 35, 1526 (in Russian).
16. Piegat A. (2009). Fuzzy modeling and control. Translated from English. Moscow: BINOM. Knowledge Laboratory (in Russian).
17. Rubanov V.G., Titov V.S., Bobyr M.V. (2014). Adaptive systems for making fuzzy logic solutions. Belgorod: The Publishing House of the Belgorod State Technical University (in Russian).
18. Rutkovskaya D., Pilinsky M., Rutkovsky L. (2006). Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems. Translated from Polish. Moscow: Goryachaya Linia Telekom (in Russian).
19. Shipley M.F., Khoja F., Shipley J.B. (2018). Investigating task and risk orientations in social behavior in networks: A fuzzy set-based model connecting natural and social sciences. Annals of Operations Research, 268, 12, 2140.
20. Shofar Y. (2002). Technology transfer as structural configuration of learning organization. Tel-Aviv: Tel-Aviv University.
21. Solovieva Yu.V. (2016). Mechanism of technology transfer in innovation economy. Moscow: The Publishing House of RUDN University (in Russian).
22. Yegorova M.V. (2007). Specifity of innovation cluster performance in a region. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 7 (1), 1924 (in Russian).
23. Yudina M.N. (2016). The nodes of social networks: Measures of centrality and role in network processes. Omsk Scientific Bulletin, 4 (148), 161165 (in Russian).