1. Bohn R., Caramanis M., Schweppe F. (1984). Optimal pricing in electrical networks in space and time. The RAND Journal of Economics, 15, 3, 360 376.
2. Chao H.-P., Peck S. (1996). A market mechanism for electric power transmission. Journal of Regulatory Economics, 10, 2559.
3. Danilov I.A. (2013). General electrical engineering. Moscow: Yurait (in Russian).
4. Eckroad S. (2016). Technical analysis and assessment of resilient technologies for the electric grid: Task 3 cost and commercialization assessment and market analysis. EPRI, Palo Alto. CA, USA.
5. Joskow P., Tirole J. (2000). Transmission rights and market power on electric power networks. The RAND Journal of Economics, 31, 3, 450487.
6. Li N. (2015). A market mechanism for electric distribution networks. IEEE 54th Annual Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), December 1518, 2015, Osaka, Japan.
7. Romashov M., Sytnikov V., Shakarian Y., Ivanov Y. (2014). Prospects of long-distance HTS DC power transmission systems. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 507, 1 4.
8. Shavkin S. (2009). The perspectives of cost reduction for second-generation high temperature superconductive wires. Superconductors in Electric Power Industry, Information Bulletin, 6, 2, 13 (in Russian).
9. Thomas H., Marian A., Chervyakov A., Stuckrad S., Rubbia K. (2016). Efficiency of superconducting transmission lines: An analysis with respect to load factor and capacity rating. Electric Power Systems Research, 141, 381391.
10. Venuturumilli S., Zhang Z., Zhang M., Yuan W. (2017). Superconducting cables network feasibility study. Western Power Distribution. Herald Way, Pegasus Business Park, Castle Donington.