1. Anderson J. (2004). On privatizing state property. Voprosy ekonomiki, 12, 5469 (in Russian).
2. Arkin V.I., Slastnikov A.D. (2007). Theory of investment expectations, investment incentives, and tax reforms. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 43, 2, 76100 (in Russian).
3. Arkin V.I., Slastnikov A.D. (2019). Mathematical model of unitary enterprise privatization in the real sector. The Journal of the New Economic Association, 3 (43), 1233 (in Russian).
4. Benabess N. (2012). Is partial privatization the optimal choice for a Stackelberg leader firm when there is R&D rivalry? International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2, 4, 5962.
5. Benninga S., Helmantel M., Sarig O. (2005). The timing of initial public offerings. Journal of Financial Economics, 75, 115132.
6. Brada J.C., Ma C.-Y. (2007). The optimal timing of initial public offerings in the course of privatization: Theory and an illustrative application. Economic Systems, 31 (2), 121137.
7. Chavanasporn W., Ewald C.-O. (2012). Privatization of businesses and flexible investment: A real option approach. Decisions in Economics and Finance, 35 (1), 7589.
8. Chen C.-H., Mai C.-C., Liu Y.-L., Mai S.-Y. (2009). Privatization and optimal share release in the Chinese banking industry. Economic Modelling, 26, 11611171.
9. Dixit A.K., Pindyck R.S. (1994). Investment under Uncertainty. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
10. Draho J. (2000). The timing of initial public offerings: A real option approach. Working paper. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.271351.
11. Fridman A. (2018). Partial privatization in an exhaustible resource industry. Journal of Economics, 124, 2, 159173.
12. Huang C.-S., Lee J.-Y., Chen S.-S. (2006). The optimal government shareholding strategy and the cost structure. Seoul Journal of Economics, 19 (2), 251273.
13. Li Sh., Ouyang M., Zhou D. (2005). Modeling privatization as a firm strategy in transition economies. Journal of Business Research, 58 (1), 3744.
14. Matsumura T. (1998). Partial privatization in mixed duopoly. Journal of Public Economy, 70, 473483.
15. Polterovich V.M. (2012). Privatization and the rational ownership structure. Part 1. Privatization: The efficiency problem. Economic Science of Contemporary Russia, 4 (59), 723 (in Russian).
16. Privatization in the modern world: Theory, empiricism, a new dimension for Russia (2014). A.D Radygin (ed.). Moscow: Izdatel'skii dom Delo RANKhiGS (in Russian).
17. Privatization: Successes and failures (2008). G. Roland (ed.). Columbia University Press.
18. Shiryaev A.N. (1999). Essentials of stochastic finance. Facts, models, theory. World Scientific, Singapore.