1. Bobylev G., Gorbacheva N., Valieva O., Kravchenko N., Fedorov A., Fursenko N., Halimova S. (2019). Russia is in the mirror of international ratings. Novosibirsk: Parallel' (in Russian).
2. Castells M. (2004). Galaxy Internet: Reflections on the Internet, business, and society. Ekaterinburg: Faktoriya (in Russian).
3. Dezhina I. (2008). State regulation of science in Russia. Moscow: Magistr (in Russian).
4. Dynkin A., Ivanova N. (2019). Science and innovation in transitional economy. In: Transitional Economy: Aspects, Russian Problems. World Experience. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
5. Fligstin N. (2013). The architecture of markets. An economic sociology of twenty-first-century capitalist societies. Moscow: National Research University Higher School of Economics. Moscow: NRU HSE (in Russian).
6. Freeman C. (1995). The national innovation systems in historical perspective. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 19 (1), 524.
7. Golichenko O. (2011). The main factors in the development of the national innovation system: lessons for Russia. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
8. Jaremenko Yu.V. (1981). Structural changes in the socialist economy. Moscow: Mysl (in Russian).
9. Kiselev I.P., Kitunin A.A. (2018). High-speed railway transport of China: from the first high-speed lines to the Eurasia megaproject. Transport of the Russian Federation, 1(74), 914. (in Russian).
10. Kondrat'ev V. (2011). Corporate innovation: A picture of the future. Direct Investments, 6, 5458 (in Russian).
11. Kudrin A., Gurvich E. (2014). A new growth model for the Russian economy. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 12, 436 (in Russian).
12. Kuznetsova G. (2015). The main trends in the global foreign direct investment market in 2014. The situation in Russia. National interests: Priorities and security, 42, 4051 (in Russian).
13. Lundvall B. (1992). National systems of innovation: Towards a theory of innovation and interactive leaning. London: Printer Publishers. NSB (2016). National Science Board. Arlington: National Science Foundation. Science and Engineering Indicators, 4, 4546.
14. Makarov V., Kleiner G. (2007). Microeconomics of knowledge. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
15. Mau V. (2004). Catching modernization in modern Russia. Journal of Management: Theory and Practice of, 4, 1316 (in Russian).
16. McLuhan M. (2004). The Gutenberg Galaxy: The Making of Typographic Man. Kiev: Nika-Tsentr (in Russian).
17. Philosophy of technology in Germany (1989). Compilation and introduction by Ts.G. Arzakanyan, V.G. Gorokhova. Moscow: Progress (in Russian).
18. Polterovich V. (2009). The problem of creating the national innovation system. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 45, 2, 318 (in Russian).
19. Radzhan G. (2013). Fault lines: How hidden fractures still threaten the world economy. Moscow: Gaidar Institute Publishing House (in Russian).
20. Sood A., Tellis G.J. (2005). Technological evolution and Radical innovation. Journal of marketing, 69 (July), Ñ. 152168.
21. UNCTAD (2005). World Investment Report 2005. (Transnational Corporations and the Internationalization of R and D: Overview. Transnational Corporations (in Russian).