1. Deryugina E.B., Ponomarenko A.A. (2015). Large Bayesian vector autoregressive model for the Russian economy. Bank of Russia. A Series of Reports on Economic Research, 1, 123 (in Russian).
2. Makarov V.L. (1999). Computable model of the Russian economy (RUSEC). Preprint #WP/99/069. Ì.: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
3. Makarov V.L., Ayvazyan S.A., Borisov S.V., Lacalin E.A. (2001). Econometric model of the Russian economy for short-term forecasting and scenario analysis. Preprint #WP/2001/121. Ì.: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
4. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sulakshin S.S. (2013). Application of computable models in public administration. Ì.: Directmedia (in Russian).
5. Nosko V.P. (2011). Econometrics. Book 12. Ìoscow: Publishing House "Delo" (in Russian).
6. Pestova A.A., Mamonov M.E. (2016). Review of macroeconomic forecasting methods: In search of promising directions for Russia. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 6, 4575 (in Russian).
7. Petrov A.A., Pospelov I.G. (2009). Mathematical models of Russian economy. Vestnik RAS, 79, 6, 492506 (in Russian).
8. Polbin A.V. (2013). Constraction a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for an economy with a high dependence on oil exports. HES Economic Journal, 17 (2), 347387 (in Russian).
9. Polterovich V.M. (1998). The crisis of economic theory. Economic Science of Modern Russia, 1, 4666 (in Russian).
10. Porshakov A., Deryugina E., Ponomarenko A., Sinjakov À. (2015). Short-term estimation and forecasting of Russia's GDP using dynamic factor model. Bank of Russia. A Series of Reports on Economic Researches, 2, 152 (in Russian).
11. Pospelov I.G. (2003). Models of economic dynamics based on equilibrium forecasts of economic agents. Ìoscow: CC RAS (in Russian).
12. Skrypnik D.V. (2016). Macroeconomic model of the Russian economy. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 52 (3), 92113 (in Russian).
13. Smirnov S.V., Krasnov V.V. (2003). Macroeconomic forecasts and "Consensus forecast". In: 1000 best enterprises of Russia: Information and analytical publication. Ìoscow: Publishing house HSE, 8297 (in Russian).
14. Suvorov N.V. (2015). Actual directions and problems of improving the model tools of macroeconomic analysis. Problems of Forecasting, 5, 2539 (in Russian).
15. Touruntseva Ì.J. (2011). Forecasting in Russia: An overview of the main models. Economic Policy, 1, 193202 (in Russian).
16. Touruntseva M., Astafieva E., Bayeva M., Bogachkova A., Buzaev A., Kiblickay T., Ponomarev Yu., Skrobov A. (2014). Model calculations of short-term forecasts of socio-economic indicators of the Russian Federation. Scientific Bulletin of Gaidar's IEP, ¹8, 3 34 (in Russian).
17. Yudin À.D. (2005). Forecasting time series with use of informative structures. In: Some Approaches to the Forecasting of Economic Indicators, Ìoscow, IEP Scientific Works, 89, 24103 (in Russian).
18. Uzyakov Ì.N. (2000). The problems of constractions an intersectoral equilibrium model of the Russian Economy. Problems of Forecasting, 2, 115 (in Russian).
19. A companion to economic forecasting (2002). M.P. Clements, D.F. Hendry (eds.). Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
20. Clements M.P., Hendry D.F. (eds.) (2002). An overview of economic forecasting. In: A Companion to Economic Forecasting. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
21. Granger C.W.J., Engle R.F. (1987). Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing // Econometrica, March, 55, 2, 251276.
22. Stekler H.O. (2002). The rationality and efficiency of individuals forecasts. In: A companion to economic forecasting. M.P. Clements, D.F. Hendry (eds.). Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.