2. Bobylev S.N. (2017). Sustainable development for future generations: Economic priorities. The World of New Economy, 3, 9096 (in Russian).
3. Bretschger L. (2018). Greening economy, graying society. 6 Ed. CER-ETH Press Center of Economic Research at ETH Zurich. Available at: https://ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/special-interest/
4. EBRD (2015). Green economy transition approach. Available at: https://www.cbd.int/financial/doc/ebrd-greeneconomy
5. EF Bond / Environmental Finance Bond Database (2019). Available at: https://https://www.bonddata.org/
6. European parliamentary research service (2018). Global trends to 2035 economy and society. PE 627.126 November 2018. Availableat: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD
7. Mudretsov A.F., Prudnikova A.A. (2018). Prospects for innovative development of the Russian economy. Problems of the Theory and Practice of Management, 4, 6370 (in Russian).
8. Mudretsov A.F., Tulupov A.S., Prudnikova A.A. (2018). Features environmental-economic policy in market Economy. Vestnik MIRBIS, 4 (16), 97104 (in Russian).
9. Mudretsov A.F., Tulupov A.S., Prudnikova A.A. (2017). Socio-economic development of Russia. Regional Problems of Economic Transformation, 8, 411 (in Russian).
10. Pearce D., Markandya A., Barbier E. (1989). Blueprint for a Green economy. London: Earthscan Publications Ltd.
11. The Global green economy index (GGEI) (2018). Measuring national performance in the green economy / dual citizen LLC. September 2018. Available at: https://dualcitizeninc.com/global-green-economy-index/economic-environmental-indicators.php?id=9
12. UNDESA (2012). A guidebook to the Green economy. Issue 1: Green Economy, Green Growth, and Low-Carbon Development history, definitions and a guide to recent publications. Available at: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/GE%20
13. UNEP (2009). Green economy initiative. Linkages to sustainable consumption and production. Available at: http://www.unep.fr/scp/marrakech/pdf. Ñâîáîäíûé.
14. UNEP (2011). Towards a Green economy: Pathways to sustainable development and poverty eradication a synthesis for policy makers. Available at: http://www.unep.org/greeneconomy (in Russian).
15. World Bank (2018). Groundswell: Preparing for internal climate migration. Available at: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/29461 (in Russian).
16. Zomova E.M. (2015). Strategy for the transition to a green economy: experience and measurement methods: Analytical Review. Novosibirsk (in Russian).