2. Acaravci A., Ozturk I. (2012). Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus: A multivariate analysis for Turkey. Amfiteatru Economic, 14 (31), 246257.
3. Alam M.S., Paramati S.R., Shabbir M.S., Bhattacharya M. (2015). Dynamics of natural gas consumption, output and trade: empirical evidence from the emerging economies. Monash University, Department of Economics.
4. Apergis N., Payne J.E. (2010). Natural gas consumption and economic growth: a panel investigation of 67 countries. Applied Energy, 87, 8, 27592763.
5. Bakhtizin A.R., Bakhtizina N.V. (2010). Hybrid agent-based models with neural networks. Neurocomputers: Development and Application, 3, 2739 (in Russian).
6. Bannikov V. (2006). Vector autoregression and error correction models. Applied Econometrics, 3 (3), 96129 (in Russian).
7. Bildirici M., Bakirtas T. (2014). The relationship among oil, natural gas and coal consumption and economic growth in BRICTS (Brazil, Russian, India, China, Turkey and South Africa) countries. Energy, 65, 134144.
8. Elfaki K.E., Poernomo A., Anwar N., Ahmad A.A. (2018). Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for Sudan. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8, 5, 3541.
9. Hill R.C., Griffiths W.E., Judge G.G., Reiman M.A. (2001). Undergraduate econometrics. Vol. 4. New York: Wiley.
10. Khan A.A., Ahmed U. (2009). Energy demand in Pakistan: A disaggregate analysis. The Pakistan Development Review, 4, 127.
11. Kvint V. (2015). Strategy for the Global Market: Theory and practical applications. N.Y., London, Sydney: Routledge.
12. Lim H.-J., Yoo S.-H. (2012). Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Korea: A causality analysis. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, 7 (2), 16976.
13. Livchits V.N., Mironova I.A., Shvetsov A.N. (2019). Evaluating investment projects efficiency in various conditions. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics, 12 (1), 2943 (in Russian).
14. Lvov D.S., Mednitsky V.G., Mednitsky Yu.V., Ovsienko Yu.V. (1996). Economic evaluation of large-scale projects. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 32, 1, 518 (in Russian).
15. Makarov V.L., Aivazyan S.H., Afanasiev M.Y., Bakhtizin A.R., Nanavyan A.M. (2014). The estimation of the regions' efficiency of the Russian Federation including the intellectual capital, the characteristics of readiness for innovation, level of well-being, and quality of life. Economy of Region, 40 (4), 929 (in Russian).
16. Muhammad S., Lean H.H., Abdul F. (2012). Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Pakistan. MRPA Paper.
17. Murray D.A., Nan G.D. (1996). A definition of the gross domestic product-electrification interrelationship. Journal of Energy and Development, 19 (2), 275283.
18. Nkoro E., Uko A.K. (2016). Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) cointegration technique: Application and interpretation. Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 5, 4, 6391.
19. Reynolds D.B., Kolodziej M. (2008). Former Soviet Union oil production and GDP decline: Granger causality and the multi-cycle Hubbert curve. Energy Economics, 30, 271289.
20. Sims C.A. (1980). Macroeconomics and reality. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society, 48 (1), 148.
21. Solarin S.A., Shahbaz M. (2015). Natural gas consumption and economic growth: The role of foreign direct investment, capital formation and trade openness in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 42, 835845.
22. Sukhanova Ye.I., Shirnayeva S.Yu. (2014). Forecasting of stabilization processes indices of Russias economy on the basis of vector autoregression models. Economic Sciences. Fundamental Researches, 7, 9, 15901595 (in Russian).
23. Yang H.Y. (2000). A note on the causal relationship between energy and GDP in Taiwan. Energy Economics, 22, 309317.