1. Bakhtizin A. R. (2008). Agent-based model of the economy. Moscow: Ekonomika. (in Russian).
2. Bazykin A. D. (1985). Mathematical biophysics of interacting populations. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
3. Camerer C., Lovallo D. (1999) Overconfidence and Excess Entry: An Experimental approach // American Economic Review, Vol.89.
4. Dubrov A. M., Lagos, B. A., Khrustalev E. Y. (2000). Modeling of risk situations in the economy and business. Moscow.: Finansy i statistika. (in Russian)
5. Egorova N.E., Bakhtizin A.R., Torzhevskii K.A. (2013). Forecasting the stock markets using the economic and mathematical models. Moscow: Krasand Publ. (in Russian).
6. Egorova N.E., Torzhevskii K.A. (2014) Methods and results of forecasting the Russian stock market. Financial Analytics: problems and solutions 7, 39 (in Russian).
7. Karaev A. K., Melnichuk M. V. (2010) Agent-based modeling as a basis for studying the behavior of the financial market // Finance and credit 16, 38 (in Russian).
8. Karpov A.V. (2004). Psychology of reflexive mechanisms of activity. Moscow: IP RAN.
9. Korolyuk V. S., Portenko N.I., Skorokhod A.V., Turbin A. F. (1985) Handbook of probability theory and mathematical statistics. Moscow: Nauka.
10. Mackay C. (1998). Memoirs of extraordinary popular delusions and madness of crowds. Moscow: Alpina (in Russian).
11. McConnell C.R., Brue S.L. (1999). Economics: Principles, Problems, and Policies. Moscow: Infra-M (in Russian).
12. Makarov V. L. (2012). Artificial societies // Economics and mathematical methods. 48, 3 (in Russian).
13. Rudyk N. B. (2004). Behavioral Finance or between fear and greed. Moscow: Delo (in Russian).
14. Shabrov N. V., Nesterov R. O. (2019) Mechanism of social interaction // Artificial societies, Vol. 14, vol. 2 (in Russian).
15. Shafir E., Diamond P., Tversky A. (1997) Money Illusion // Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 2.
16. Shapkin A. S. (2003). Economic and financial risks: assessment, management , investment portfolio. Moscow: Dashkov i Ko (in Russian).
17. Soros G. (1999) The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered. Moscow: Infra-M (In Russian).
18. Teweles R., Bradley E., Teweles T. (1997). The stock market. Moscow: Infra-M (in Russian).
19. Torzhevsky K. A. (2006). Models and methods of behavior of the decision-maker in risk // Review of applied and industrial mathematics, Vol 14, 1 (in Russian).
20. Vashchenko T. V., Lisitsyna, E. V. (2006). Behavioral Finance is a new area of financial management. History and development // Financial management, ¹1 (in Russian).