1. Ageev A.I. (2018). Managing the digital future. The World of the New Economy, 12, 3, 623. DOI: 10.26794 / 2220-6469-2018-12-3-6-23 (in Russian).
2. Verber B. (2010). New encyclopedia of absolute and relative knowledge. M.: RIPOL. 23 (in Russian).
3. Drucker P.F. (2004). Management challenges for the 21st century. Originally published by Harper Business, an Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 1999. Moscow: Vil'jams (in Russian).
4. Glazyev S.Yu., Sabden O., Armensky A.E., Naumov E.A. (2009). Intellectual economy technological challenges of the 21st century. Almaty: Exclusive (in Russian).
5. Ivanov V.V., Malinetskii G.G. (2017). Digital economy: From theory to practice. Innovations, 12 (230), 312 (in Russian).
6. Kaku M. (2011). Physics of the future. Originally published by New York, London, Toronto, Sydney, Auckland: Doubleday, 2011. Moscow: Al'pina non-fikshn (in Russian).
7. Kleiner G. (2011). System resource of economy. Voprosy ekonomiki, 1, 89100. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2011-1-89-100 (in Russian).
8. Kleiner G. (2015). Sustainability of Russian economy in the mirror of the system economic theory (Part 1). Voprosy ekonomiki, 12, 107123. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2015-12-107-123 (in Russian).
9. Kleiner G. (2016). Sustainability of Russian economy in the mirror of the system economic theory (Part 2). Voprosy ekonomiki, 1, 117138. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2016-1-117-138 (in Russian).
10. Kleiner G. (2017). From the economy of individuals to systemic economy. Voprosy ekonomiki, 8, 5674. DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2017-8-56-74 (in Russian).
11. Makarov V.L., Kleiner G.B. (2007). Microeconomics of knowledge. Moscow: Economics (in Russian).
12. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sushko E.D. (2016). Modeling of socio-economic processes using supercomputer technologies. Monograph. Moscow: ISEDT RAS (in Russian).
13. Milner B.Z. (2003). Knowledge management: Evolution and revolution in organization. Moscow: INFRA-M (in Russian).
14. Popov E.V. (2018). Econotronics. Economy of the Region, 14, 1, 1328. DOI: 10.17059 / 2018-1-2 (in Russian).
15. Safonova E.V. (2005). The factor of the knowledge economy in socio-economic development and the quality of life of the population. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 41, 5, 1429 (in Russian).
16. Ushakov D.V. (2003). Intelligence: Structural-dynamic theory. Moscow: Publishing House "Institute of Psychology RAS" (in Russian).
17. Codd E.F. (1990). The relational model for database management. Version 2. Addison Wesley Publishing Company.
18. Drucker P. (1950). The new society: The anatomy of the industrial order. N.Y.: Harper.
19. Drucker P. (1968). The age of discontinuity. N.Y.: Harper & Row.
20. Machlup F. (1962). The production and distribution of knowledge in the United States. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
21. Negroponte N. (1995). Being digital. New York: Alfred A. Knopf.
No posts found