1. Aivazian S. A., Bereznyatskiy A. N., Brodsky B.E. (2016). Econometric models of regional consumer price indices. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 52 (4), 2446.
2. Aivazian S.A., Brodsky B.E. (2019). Retrospective analysis of structural changes in SSE models with varying structure. Economics and Mathematical Methods, part 2, v.55, issue 2
3. Aivazian S.A., Brodsky B.E. (2018). Retrospective analysis of structural changes in SSE models with varying structure, part 1, v. 54, issue.2, pp.62-70.
4. Aivazian S. A., Bereznyatskiy A. N., Brodsky B.E. (2019).Non-equilibrium structural models of the real sector of the Russian economy. Economics and mathematical methosm v.55, is.2, pp.88-103.
5. Bai J., Lumsdaine R., Stock J. (1998). Testing for and dating common breaks in multivariate time series. Review of Economic Studies, 65 (3), 395432
6. Bereznytsky A.N., Brodsky B.E. (2012). Structural breaks analysis in the Russian inflation model. In: Multivariate statistical analysis and econometrics. / Proceedings of VIII-th International School-Seminar. By ed. S.A. Aivazian. / Town of Tsakhadzor, The Republic of Armenia M.: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
7. Brodsky B. E. (2006). Retrospective change-point detection and estimation in multivariate linear models. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 42 (4), 96119.
8. Brodsky B.E. (2005). Lectures on macroeconomics of transition. M: HSE.
9. Brodsky B., Darkhovsky B. (2011). Retrospective change-point detection and estimation in multivariate linear models. Cornell University Library, US, arXiv:1110.5731.
10. Brown M., Haas R. de, Sokolov V. (2013). Regional Inflation and Financial Dollarisation. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Working papers 163.
11. Danilova I.V., Rezepin A.V. (2009). Implementation of inflation targeting policy in Russia: regional conditions differentiations // Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series Economics and Management. 7(183), 1119 (in Russian).
12. Kadyrov Ì.Ò. (2010). Impact of Exchange Rate on Prices in the Presence of Structural breaks. Applied Econometrics 3(19), 922 (in Russian).
13. Kataranova Ì. (2010). Relationship between Exchange Rate and Inflation in Russia. Voprosy Economiki 1, 4462 (in Russian).
14. Nikolic M. (2006). Monetary Policy in Transition. Inflation Nexus Money Supply in Postcommunist Russia. (London): Palgrave Macmillan.
15. Oomes N., Ohnsorge F. (2005). Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies: the Case of Russia. IMF Working Paper. WP/05/144.
16. Petrov V.V. (1975). Sums of independent random variables. New York. Springer. Berlin. Akademie-Verlag.
17. Ponomarenko A. (2016). A note on money creation in emerging market economies. Bank of Russia Working Paper Series 10, 518.
18. Ponomarev Y., Trunin P., Ulyukayev A. (2014). Exchange Rate Pass-through in Russia. Voprosy Economiki 3, 2135 (in Russian).
19. Sosunov K., Zamulin O. (2007). Monetary Policy in an Economy Sick with Dutch Disease. CEFIR/NES. Working Paper series 101.
20. Vdovichenko A.G. (2003). Inflation or ruble appreciation: which worse less // Banking. ¹ 10. pp. 46
21. Vdovichenko A., Voronina V., Dynnikova O., Subbotin V., Ustinov A. (2003). Inflation and exchange rate policy // Voprocy ekonomiki ¹ 12. Ñ. 3955.