1. Green economy. A new paradigm of the country's development (2015). A.V. Shevchuk (ed.). Moscow: SOPS.
2. Gofman K.G. (1994). Transition to the Market and Greening of the Russian Tax System. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 30, 4, 2234 (in Russian).
3. Gusev A.A., Novoselov Y.I., Novoselov A.L., Plyamina O.V. (2017). Modeling a Green Economy. Theory and Practice. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
4. Divin D. Y. (2019). Assessment of ecological and economic advantages of alternative electric power industry in the Russian Federation. Strategy and tools for sustainable economic development: proceedings of the XV International scientific and practical conference of the Russian society of ecological Economics. Stavropol: AGUS of Stavropol Agrarian University, 472476.
5. Lvov D.S., Kimelman S.A., Pitelin A.K. (2004). On the Problem of Rental Taxation. Economic Science of Contemporary Russia, 3, 516 (in Russian).
6. Malikova O. I. (2019). The impact of new technologies on the formation of the green economy model. Strategy and tools for environmentally sustainable development of Economics: proceedings of the XV International scientific and practical conference of the Russian society of environmental Economics. Stavropol: AGUS of Stavropol Agrarian University, 120125.
7. Towards a Green Economy. Path to Sustainable Development and Poverty Eradication. UN Environment Programme (2011). Available at: http://www.unepcom.ru/wdownloads/ger_synthesis_ru.pdf (in Russian).
8. Preparing for green growth: Why Korea's economic development does not lead to environmental degradation (2012). Available at: http://www.unido-russia.ru/archive/num7/art7_10/ (in Russian).
9. Ryumina E.V. (2009). Economic Analysis of Damage from Environmental Violations. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
10. Energy Efficiency: Prospects for Russia (Regional Experience and Expert Proposals) (2010). M.: Institute Steady Development, The Center for Russian Environmental Policy (in Russian).
11. Renewable Capacity Statistics (2019). Irena. Available at: https://www.irena.org/publications/2019/Mar/Renewable-Capacity-Statistics-2019.
No posts found