1. Afanasyev A.A., Ponomareva O.S. (2014). The Aggregate Production Function of Rus-sian Economy in 19902012. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 4, 2133 (in Russian).
2. Bellman R., Dreyfus S. (1965). Applied Dynamic Programming. Moskow: Nauka (in Russian).
3. Berezinskaya O. (2016). Investment Break in the Russian Economy: Structural Character-istics and Turnaround Perspectives. Economic Polic, 3, 3045 (in Russian).
4. Cobb Ch., Douglas P. (1928). A Theory of Production. American Economic Review, 18, 139165.
5. Evstratov A.A., Kalinin A.M., Parsegov S.G. (2016). The Use of InputOutput Tables to Forecast the Effects of Demand Stimulation State Policy. Studies on Russian Economic Devel-opment, 1, 817 (in Russian).
6. Faltsman V.K. (2016). Problems of Structural, Investment, and Innovation Policy in the Crisis Period. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 4, 1423 (in Russian).
7. Garipov F.N., Gizatullin Kh.N., Garipova Z.F. (2016). The Main Directions to Over-come the Challenges of the 21st Century in Agriculture. Economy of Region, 1, 105116 (in Russian).
8. Gilmundinov V.M. (2017). Åstimation of the Production Function with the Variable Uti-lization of Capital Assets in the Russian Economy. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 4, 3443 (in Russian).
9. Glazyev S.Yu. (2015). On the External and Internal Threats to Economic Security of Rus-sia in Conditions of the American Aggression. Management and Business Administration, 1, 420 (in Russian).
10. Gorbatkov S.A., Polupanov D.V., Farkhieva S.A., Korotneva M.V. (2012). Economet-rics. Ufa: RITS BashGU (in Russian).
11. Grinberg R.S., Akhunov R.R., Volodin A.I., Gubarev R.V., Dzyuba E.I. (2018). Per-formance-Based Pay a New (Mixed) Payment Scheme for Russian Civil Servants. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 6, 163183 (in Russian).
12. Ivanter I.I., Porfirev B.N., Shirov A.A., Shokin I.N. (2017). Basis of Structural-Investment Policy in Modern Conditions of Russian Economy. The Bulletin of the Financial University, 1, 615 (in Russian).
13. Kleyner G.B. (2017). System Modernization of Domestic Enterprises: Theoretical Back-ground, Motives, Principles. Economy of Region, 1, 1324 (in Russian).
14. Kolodnaya E.M. (2014). Mathematical Programming. Minsk: UO VGKS (in Russian).
15. Makarov V.L., Aivazyan S.H., Afanasiev M.Yu., Bakhtizin A.R., Nanavyan A.M. (2014). The Estimation of the Regions Efficiency of The Russian Federation Including the Intel-lectual Capital, the Characteristics of Readiness for Innovation, Level of Well-Being, and Quali-ty of life. Economy of Region, 4, 930 (in Russian).
16. Manturov D.V., Nikitin G.S., Osmakov V.S. (2017). Government Regulation of Russian Industry in the 2010s. Public Administration Issues, 1, 5070 (in Russian).
17. Okrepilov V.V., Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Kuzmina S.N. (2015). Application of Supercomputer Technologies for Simulation of Socio-Economic Systems. Economy of Region, 2, 301313 (in Russian).
18. Savitskaya G.V. (2003). Economic Analysis. Moscow: Novoe znanie (in Russian).
19. Suvorov N.V. (2015). Ñurrent Trends and Problems of Improving Model Tools of Macro-economic Analysis. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 5, 2539 (in Russian).
20. Svetunkov S.G. (2016). The Possibility Using the Power Production Function of Complex Variable for Economic Forecasting. Economy of Region, 3, 966976 (in Russian).