1. Drapkin I. M., Mariev O. S., Chukavina K. V. (2014). Gravity approach to the empirical assessment of the foreign direct investment determinants in the Russian economy. Bulletin of Ural Federal University. Series Economics and Management, 6, 58–66 (in Russian).
2. Drapkin I. M., Mariev O. S., Chukavina K. V. (2015). Inflow and outflow potentials of foreign direct investment in the Russian economy: Numerical estimation based on the gravity approach. Journal of the New Economic Association, 4 (28), 75–95 (in Russian).
3. Africano A. (2005). FDI and Trade in Portugal: a gravity analysis. Research Work in Progress, 174, 1-24.
4. Akpan U., Salisu I., Simplice A. (2014). Determinants of foreign direct investment in fast-growing economies: A study of BRICS and MINT. African Governance and Development Institute WP/14/002.
5. Ali F., Fiess N., Macdonald R. (2010). Do institutions matter for foreign direct investment? Open Economies Review, 21, 2, 201-219.
6. Asiedu E. (2002). On the determinants of foreign direct investment to developing countries: Is Africa different? World Development, 30, 107-119.
7. Asiedu E. (2006). Foreign direct investment in Africa: The role of natural resources, market size, government policy, institutions and political instability. The World Economy, 29, 63-77.
8. Azeem S., Hussain H., Hussain R. (2012). The determinants of foreign investment in Pakistan: a gravity model analysis. Log Forum. Scientific Journal of Logistics, 8, 2, 81-97.
9. Bénassy-Quéré A., Coupet M., Mayer T. (2007). Institutional determinants of foreign direct investment. The World Economy, 30, 764-782.
10. Bormann C., Jungnickel R., Keller D. (2005). What gravity models can tell us about the position of German FDI in Central and Eastern Europe. HWWA Discussion Paper, 1-34.
11. Brainard S. (1997). An empirical assessment of the proximity-concentration trade-off between multinational sales and trade. American Economic Review, 87, 4, 520-544.
12. Buchanan B., Le Q., Rishi M. (2012). Foreign direct investment and institutional quality: Some empirical evidence. International Review of Financial Analysis, 21, 81-89.
13. Çevis I., Çamurdan B. (2007). The economic determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries and transition economies. The Pakistan Development Review, 46, 3, 13-47.
14. Choi J., Lee S., Amir S. (2016). The effects of institutional distance on FDI inflow: General environmental institutions (GEI) versus minority investor protection institutions (MIP). International Business Review, 25, 1, 114-123.
15. Chong A., Zanforlin L. (2000). Law tradition and institutional quality: Some empirical evidence. Journal of International Development, 12, 8, 1057-1068.
16. Daude C., Stein E. (2007). The quality of institutions and foreign direct investment. Economics & Politics, 19, 317-344.
17. Egger P., Pfaffermayr M. (2004). Distance, trade and FDI: A SUR Hausman-Taylor approach. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 19, 2, 227-246.
18. Folfas P. (2011). FDI between EU member states: Gravity model and taxes. Proceedings of European Trade Study Group, 1-16.
19. Gani A. (2007). Governance and foreign direct investment links: Evidence from panel data estimations. Applied Economics Letters, 14, 753-56.
20. Gastanaga V., Nugent J., Pashamova B. (1998). Host country reforms and FDI inflows: How much difference do they make? World Development, 26, 1299-1314.
21. Globerman S., Shapiro D. (2002). Global foreign direct investment flows: The role of governance infrastructure. World Development, 30, 1899-1919.
22. Harms P., Ursprung H. (2002). Do civil and political repression really boost foreign direct investments? Economic Inquiry, 40, 4, 651-663.
23. Hattari R., Rajan R. (2009). What explains Intra-Asian FDI flows: Do distance and trade matter? Economic Bulletin, 29, 122-128.
24. Jensen N. (2003). Democratic governance and multinational corporations: Political regimes and inflows of foreign direct investment. International Organization, 57, 587-616.
25. Kleinert J., Toubal F. (2010). Gravity for FDI. Review of International Economics, 18, 1, 1-13.
26. Kristjansdottir H. (2004). Determinants of exports and foreign direct investment in a small open economy. Ph. D. Dissertation. University of Iceland. Faculty of Business and Economics.
27. Kwang J., Singh H. (1996). The determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries. Transnational Corporations, 5, 2, 67-105.
28. La Porta R., Lopez de Silanes P., Shleifer A., Vishny R. (1999). The quality of government. Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 15, 1, 222-279.
29. Ledyaeva S., Linden M. (2006). Testing for foreign direct investment gravity model for Russian regions. Department of Business and Economics, University of Joensuu. Working Paper No. 32.
30. Leibrecht M., Riedl A. (2012). Modelling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries. Working Paper Series in Economics, 239.
31. Li Q., Resnick A. (2003). Reversal of fortunes: Democratic institutions and foreign direct investment inflows to developing countries. International Organization, 57, 1, 175-211.
32. Mariev O., Drapkin I., Chukavina K. (2016). Is Russia successful in attracting foreign direct investment? Evidence based on gravity model estimation. Review of Economic Perspectives - Národohospodářský obzor, 16, 3, 245-267.
33. Mariev O., Drapkin I., Chukavina K., Rachinger H. (2016). Determinants of FDI inflows: The case of Russian regions. Economy of Region, 12, 4, 1244-1252.
34. Martin W.; Pham C. (2015). Estimating the Gravity Model When Zero Trade Flows are Frequent and Economically Determined. Policy Research Working Paper, 7308. Washington, World Bank.
35. Noorbakhsh F., Paloni A., Youssef A. (2001). Human capital and FDI inflows to developing countries: New empirical evidence. World Development, 29, 9, 1593-1610.
36. Silva S., Tenreyro J. (2006). The log of gravity. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 88, 4, 641-658.
37. Tenreyro S. (2007). On the trade impact of nominal exchange rate volatility. Journal of Development Economics, 82, 485-508.
38. Wei Sh. (2000). How taxing is corruption on international investors? Review of Economics and Statistics, 82, 1-11.
39. Wheeler D., Mody A. (1992). International investment location decisions: The case of U.S. firms. Journal of International Economics, 33, 1-2, 57-76.