1. Belova T.N. (2017). The art of agrarian policy: Protectionism or free trade. ECO, 5, 5–25 (in Russian).
2. Belova T.N., Konkina V.S. (2019). Import substitution processes in the market of meat and dairy products in the context of economic policy. Russian Economic Journal, 3, 60–74 (in Russian).
3. Belova T.N., Kupriyanova M.V. (2019). Import substitution processes in the food market as an object of modeling. Modern Сompetition, 13, 2 (74), 15–26 (in Russian).
4. Borodin K. (2016). Impact of embargo and sanctions on agri-food markets of Russia: Analysis of consequences. Issues of Economics, 4, 124–143 (in Russian).
5. Borodin K. (2010). Partial equilibrium model for situational analysis of beef market behavior in Russia. Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 9, 27–28 (in Russian).
6. Evdokimova N.E. (2015). Assessment of sustainability of food security in Russia based on forecasts calculated using the international system of models AGLINK-COSIMO. Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 2, 61–64 (in Russian).
7. Karpov Yu.G. (2006). Systems modeling. Introduction to modeling with AnyLogic‑5. Saint Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg (in Russian).
8. Kelton V. (2004). Simulation systems. Classic CS. Saint Petersburg: Peter; Kiev: BHV (in Russian).
9. Kiselev S.V., Romachkin S.A. (2006). WTO and agriculture of Russia. Bulletin of the Moscow University. Economy, 4, 75–93 (in Russian).
10. Kiseleva M.V. (2009). Simulation modeling of systems in AnyLogic environment. Ekaterinburg: USTU-UPI (in Russian).
11. Krylatykh E.N., Strokov S.N. (2012). Experience in forecasting the development of agri-food markets using the Aglink-cosimo model. International Agricultural Journal, 4, 3–6 (in Russian).
12. Krylatykh E.N., Strokov S.N. (2015). Forecasting methods in research of agri-food sphere and agriculture (on the example of the international model system AglinkCosimo). Аgrarian Europe in the XXI Century. Moscow: Institute of Europe RAS, 45–54 (in Russian).
13. Prokopiev M.G., Kiselev S.V., Romashkin R.A. (1999). Analysis of economic policy in the field of foreign trade of Russia: Results of modeling. Nikon Readings, 5, 199 (in Russian).
14. Pshunetlev A.A. (2014). Modeling of the regional consumer market. Scientific Journal KubGAU, 98 (4), 1–16 (in Russian).
15. Poddubny V.V., Romanovich O.V. (2012). Simulation statistical modeling of a single product market with an optimal deterministic strategy for product delivery in conditions of stochastic demand. Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Management, Computer Engineering and Computer Science, 1 (18), 28–38 (in Russian).
16. Fetuchina O.N. (2011). Economic and mathematical modeling of processes of development of agri-food market of Russia. Terra Economicus, 3, Part 2 (in Russian).
17. Shannon R. (1978). Systems simulation: Art and science. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
18. Aglink-cosimo model (2015). Documentation a partial equilibrium model of world agricultural markets. OECD: Food and agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
19. Barsukova S. (2018). Food and agriculture / Russia: Strategy, policy and administration. I. Studin (ed.). London: Palgrave Macmillan, 241–255.
20. Dordzhieva O.B., Dordzhieva B.V., Siptits S.O. (2018). State programs for sustainable rural development. European Research Studies Journal, 21, 2, 200–213.
21. Fock A., Weingarten P., Wahl O., Prokopiev M. (2000). Russia’s bilateral agricultural trade: First results of a partial equilibrium analysis. Russia’s Agro-food sector: Towards Truly Functioning Markets. P. Wehrheim et al. (eds.). Kluwer Acad. Publ., 271–197.
22. Goldin I., Knudsen O. (1990). Agricultural trade liberalization. OECD/World Bank, 448.