1. Adams Z., Fuss R. (2010). Macroeconomic Determinants of International Housing Markets. Journal of Housing Economics, 19, 3850.
2. Agnello L., Schuknecht L. (2011). Booms and Busts in Housing Markets: Determinants and Implications. Journal of Housing Economics, 20, 171190.
3. Aoki K., Proudman J., Vlieghe G. (2014). House Prices, Consumption and Monetary Policy: A Financial Accelerator Approach. Journal of Financial Intermediation, 13, 414435.
4. Arshanapalli B., Nelson W. (2008). A Cointegration Test to Verify the Housing Bubble. The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 2, 2, 3543.
5. Beltratti A. (2015). International House Prices and Macroeconomic Fluctuations. Journal of Banking and Finance, 34, 533545.
6. Buiter W. (2012). Housing Wealth Isnt Wealth. National Bureau of Economic Research, 14204, 123.
7. Case K.E., Shiller R.T. (2003). Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market? Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 2, 299342.
8. Corbae D., Quintin E. (2013). Leverage and the Foreclosure Crisis. National Bureau of Economic Research, 19323, 170.
9. Dufrenot G. (2015). The Changing Role of House Price Dynamics over the Business Cycle. Economic Modelling, 29, 19601967.
10. Friedman J., Ordway N. (1997) Income property appraisal and analysis. Trans. from English. Moscow: Delo Publ (in Russian).
11. Giglio S., Maggiori M. (2014). No-Bubble Condition: Model-Free Tests in Housing Markets. NBER Working Paper 20154.
12. Glaeser E., Gyourko J. (2008). Housing Supply and Housing Bubbles. National Bureau of Economic Research. No. 14193, 160.
13. Grigorev L., Ivashchenko A. (2010). The Theory of Cycle under the Crisis Blow. Issues of Economics, 10, 3155 (in Russian).
14. Iacoviello M. (2012). House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle. The American Economic Review, 95, 339764.
15. Im K., Pesaran M., Shin Y. (2003). Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels. Journal of Econometrics, 115, 5374.
16. Maksimov S.N., Bachurinskaya I.A. (2009). Managing External Effects on the Real Estate Market. Problems of Modern Economics, 3 (31), 379381 (in Russian).
17. Mikhed V., Zemcik P. (2009). Testing for Bubbles in Housing Market: A Panel Data Approach. Journal of Real Estate Financial Economics, 38, 366386.
18. Pedroni P. (1999). Critical Values for Cointegration Tests in Heterogeneous Panels with Multiple Regressors. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. Special Issue, 653670.
19. Rodionova N.V. (2009). Specificity of Pricing on the Market of Habitation and the Factors Influencing the Prices of the Real Estate. Audit and Financial Analysis, 2, 406411 (in Russian).
20. Sternik G.M., Sternik S.G. (2009). Analysis of Real Estate Market for Professionals. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
21. Wagner M., Hlouskova J. (2007). The Performance of Panel Cointegration Methods: Results from a Large Scale Simulation Study. Economic series: Institute for Advanced Studies, Vienna.