1. Belen'kiy V.Z., Grebennikov V.G. (2013). Some Formulations of Ranking and Their Solution Based on the Principle of Consistency. Economics of Contemporary Russia, 3, 5969 (in Russian).
2. Braginsky O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V., Magomedov R.Sh. (2017). Governmental Programs of Industrial and Territorial Development: Methodological and Practical Issues. Working paper # WP / 2017/325. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
3. DonVito P.A. (1969). The Essentials of a Planning-Programming-Budgeting System. Available at: https://www.rand.org/pubs/papers/P4124.html (accessed: 23.10.2015).
4. Gagarina G.Y., Dzyuba E.I., Gubarev R.V., Fayzullin F.S. (2017). Forecasting of Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Regions. Economy of Region, 13 (4), 10801094 (in Russian). doi 10.17059/2017-4-9.
5. Grebennikov V.G., Magomedov R.Sh. (2018). Balance of Budget Expenditures as a Source for Increasing Regional Budgetary Self-sufficiency. In: Management of Large-Scale System Development (MLSD2018): Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference (13 oct. 2018, Moscow). Vasilyev S.N., Tsvirkun A.D. (eds). Vol. 3: Sections 1216. Moscow: Institute of Control Sciences by. V.A. Trapeznikova of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 426432 (in Russian).
6. Idrisova V., Freinkman L. (2010). The Impact of Federal Transfers over Regional Authorities Behavior. Moscow: Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy (in Russian).
7. Premchand A. (1989). Government Budgeting and Expenditure Controls: Theory and Practice. Third Printing. Washington: International Monetary Fund.
8. Solem J., Werner H.D. (1968). PPBS: A Management Innovation. Available at: https://joe.org/joe/1968winter/1968-4-a4.pdf (accessed: 16.04.2017).
9. Tatevosyan G.M., Pisareva O.M., Sedova S.V., Simonova N.I. (2004). A Comparative Analysis of the Regional Economic Performance in Russia. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 40 (4), 5973 (In Russian).
10. Tatevosyan G.M., Pisareva O.M., Sedova S.V., Toreyev V.B. (2009). Methods for Justifying Investment Programs (Industrial Sector). Preprint # WP/2009/260. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
11. Yermakov V.V. (2017). Measuring the Impact of Interbudgetary Transfers on the Regional Socio-Economic Development. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 53 (3), 1837 (in Russian).