1. Bobylyov S.N., Grigoriev L.M. (2016). The Report on Human Development in the Russian Federation for 2016. Moscow: Russian Government Analytical Centre (in Russian).
2. Daly H. (1968). On Economics as a Life Science. The Journal of Political Economy, 76, 3, 392406.
3. Diverse World (2014). New York: UNDP.
4. Forrester J.W. (1971). World Dynamics. Cambridge. Wright-Allen Press, Inc.
5. Frolov I.T. (1999). Human Potential: Experience of an Integrated Approach. Moscow: Edi-torial URSS (in Russian).
6. Human Development Report (1990). N.Y.: Oxford University Press.
7. Human Development Report (2014). The Rise of the South: Human Progress in a Human Development Report 2014: Sustaining Human Progress: Reducing Vulnerabilities and Building Resilience. New York: UNDP.
8. Ivanov S.A. (2012). Formation of Innovative Competences and Properties of Human Poten-tial: The report. The XIII April International scientific conference Modernization of Economy and Society (on April 35, 2012, Moscow). Available at: http://www.gosbook.ru (accessed: 05.02.2018, in Russian).
9. Kravchenko E.N., Sharkevich I.V. (2011). Particularly Human Development Regions in Modern Russia. Economy of Region, 3, 7179 (in Russian).
10. Lokosov V.V., Ryumina E.V., Ulyanov V.V. (2015). Regional Differentiation of Human Potential Indicators. Economy of Region, 4, 185196 (in Russian).
11. Meadows D.H., Randers J., Meadows D.L., Behrens W.W. (1972). The Limits to Growth: A Report for the Club of Rome's Project on the Predicament of Mankind. New York: Universe Books.
12. Models of Doom (1973). A Critique of the Limits to Growth. New York: Universe Books.
13. Rimashevskaya N.M., Migranova L.A., Toksanbaeva M.S. Human and Labour Potential of the Russian Regions. Population, 3, 106119 (in Russian).
14. Ryumina E.V. (2014). Ecological Characteristic of Quality of the Population. Economy of Region, 3, 8290 (in Russian).
15. Ryumina E.V. (2017). Characteristic of Ecological Aspects of Quality of Life and their Re-flection in the Index of Human Development. Strategic Planning and Development of the Enter-prises. Section 4: Materials of the Eighteenth All-Russian Symposium. Kleyner G.B. (ed.). Moscow: CEMI RAS, 811814 (in Russian).
16. Simovici D.A., Chabane D. (2014). Mathematical Tools for Data Mining. Second edition. London: Springer-Verlag.
17. Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015). United Nations.
18. Weizsaecker E. von, Wijkman A. (2018). Come On! Capitalism, Short-termism, Population and the Destruction of the Planet. New York: Springer.