1. Avtonomov V.S., Ananyin O.I., Afontsev SA, Gloveli GD, Kapelyushnikov R.I., Makasheva N.A. (2002). History of Economic Thought: Textbook. Manual for University Students. Moscow: Infra-M (in Russian).
2. Chang H.-J. (2015). Economics: The User's Guide. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber (in Russian).
3. Chernigovskaya T.V. (2013). Schrodinger's Cheshire Smile: Language and Consciousness. Moscow: Jazyki slavjanskoi kul'tury (in Russian).
4. Colombatto E. (2016). Markets, Morals, and Policy-Making. A New Defence of Free-Market Economics. Moscow: Mysl' (in Russian).
5. Dirac P. (1932). Fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics. MoscowLeningrad: State Technical and Theoretical Publishing House. (in Russian).
6. Feynman R.P., Hibbs A.R. (1968). Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
7. Fonotov A.G. (2010). Russia: Innovation and Development. Moscow: BINOM. Laboratorija znanii (in Russian).
8. Frankl V. (1990). Man Searching for Meaning. Moscow: Progress (in Russian).
9. Fukuyama F. (2004). Trust. The Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity. Moscow: Ermak (in Russian).
10. Galin V.V. (2013). The Last Civilization. Moscow: Algoritm (in Russian).
11. Greenstein G., Zajonc A.G. (2008). The Quantum Challenge. Modern Research on the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics. Dolgoprudnyi: Intellekt (in Russian).
12. Hidalgo C. (2016). Why Information Grows. Moscow: Eksmo (in Russian).
13. Inozemtsev V.L. (2017). The Sovereign Himself. Available at: https://www.gazeta.ru/column/vladislav_inozemcev/10984094.shtml (accessed: December 2018, in Russian).
14. Knyazeva E.N., Kurdyumov S.P. (2002). The Foundations of Synergy. Saint Petersburg: Aleteija (in Russian).
15. Kondratiev N.D., Yakovets Yu.V., Abalkin L.I. (2002). Large Conjuncture Cycles and the Theory of Foresight. Selected Works. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
16. Malthus Ò. (1798). An Essay on the Principle of Population. London. Printed for J. Johnson, in St. Paul's Church-Yard. Available at: http://www.esp.org/books/malthus/population/malthus.pdf (accessed: March 2019).
17. Manin Yu.I. (2008). Mathematics as a Metaphor. Moscow: MTsNMO (in Russian).
18. Maslow A. (2016). Motivation and Personality. Saint Petersburg: Piter (in Russian).
19. Mill J.S. (1993). On Liberty. Science and life, 12, 2126 (in Russian).
20. Myeminas E.Z. (1971). Planning Processes in Economics: Informational Aspect. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
21. Penrose R. (2003). The Emperor's New Mind. Moscow: URSS (in Russian).
22. Say J.-B. (2007). Treatise on Political Economy. Available at: http://ek-lit.narod.ru/say003.htm (accessed: December 2018, in Russian).
23. Vries J. de (2016). The Industrious Revolution: Consumer Behavior and the Household Economy. Moscow: Delo (in Russian).
24. Wheelan Ch. (2007). Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
25. Yaremenko Yu.V. (2015). On the Åconomy. Moscow: MAKS Press (in Russian).
26. Yoon O.M. (2012). Ascent to the Information Society. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
27. Yoon V.O. (2019). The Content of the Concept of Quality in the Economy. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).