1. Abakumov A.I., Israeli Yu.G. (2017). The Stabilizing Role of Structure of Fish Population in the Conditions of Trade at Accidental Influences of the Habitat. Computer Researches and Modeling, 9, 4, 609620 (in Russian).
2. Bellman R. (1960). Dynamic Programming. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo Inostrannoi Literatury (in Russian) [Transl. from Bellman R. (1957). Dynamic Programming. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.].
3. Clark C.W. (2010). Mathematical Bioeconomics. The Mathematics of Conservation. New Jersey: J. Wiley and Sons Publ.
4. Contois D.E. (1959). Kinetics of Bacterial Growth Relationship between Population Density and Specific Growth Rate of Continuous Culture. Journal of General Microbiology, 12, 4050.
5. Economic Transformation and Evolutionary Theory of Y. Shumpert (2004). In the Collection of Articles of the V International Symposium on Evolutionary Economy. Russia. Pushchino, on September 2527, 2003. Moscow: Institute of Economics of RAS (in Russian)
6. Ilichev V.G., Ilicheva O.A. (2018). Spatial Adaptation of Populations in Ecology Models. Biophysics, 63, 2, 373381 (in Russian).
7. Ilichev V.G., Ilicheva V.V. (2014). Spatial Adaptation and Optimum Trade of Fish Populations. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 50, 3, 119129 (in Russian).
8. Ilichev V.G., Rokhlin D.B., Ugolnitsky G.A. (2000). About Economic Mechanisms of Management of Bioresources. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 4, 104110 (in Russian).
9. Jacobson M.V. (1976). The Properties of One-Parametrical Family of Dynamical Systems . Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, 31, 2 (188), 239240 (in Russian).
10. Kolmogorov A.N., Fomin S.V. (1972). Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
11. Lancaster K. (1972). Mathematical Economics. Moscow: Sovetskoe radio (in Russian) [Trans. from Lancaster K. (1968). The Mathematical Economics. New York: The Macmilan Company.]
12. Mazalov V.V., Rettieva A.N. (2004). A Fishery Game Model with Migration Reserved Territory Approach. Game Theory and Applications, 10, 97108 (in Russian).
13. Opoytsev V.I. (1986). Nonlinear Sistemostatika. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
14. Ricker W.E. (1954). Stock and Recruitment. Journal Fisheries Research Board of Canada, 11, 5, 569623.
15. Roberts F. S. (1986). Discrete Mathematical Models with the Annex to Social, Biological and Ecological Tasks. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian). [Trans. from Roberts F.S. (1976). Discrete Mathematical Models with Application to Social, Biological and Environmental Problems. New Jersey: Rutgers University.]
16. Rokhlin D.B. (2000). Derivative of the Solution of the Functional Equation of Bellman and Price of Bioresources. Journal of Applied and Industrial Mathematics, 3, 1, 169181 (in Russian).
17. Skaletskaya E.I., Frisman E.Ya., Shapiro A.P. (1979). Discrete Models of Dynamics of Number of Populations and Optimization of Trade. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
18. Svirezhev Yu.M., Pasekov V.P. (1982). Fundamentals of Mathematical Genetics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).