1. Aivazian S.A., Afanasiev M.Y, Kudrov A.V. (2016). Models of Productive Capacity and Technological Efficiency Evaluations of Regions of the Russian Federation Concerning the Output Structure. Economics and Mathematics Methods, 1, 2844 (in Russian).
2. Akopov A.S. (2010). On the Issue of Developing of Intelligent Control Systems of Complex Organizational Structures (part I): Mathematical Support for Control System of the Vertically Integrated Oil Company Investment Activities. Problemy upravleniya, 6, 1218 (in Russian).
3. Akopov A.S. (2012). System Dynamics Modeling of Banking Group Strategy. Business-Informatics, 2, 1019 (in Russian).
4. Akopov A.S. (2011). On the Issue of Developing of Intelligent Control Systems of Complex Organizational Structures (part II): Software Support for Control System of the Vertically Integrated Oil Company Investment Activities. Problemy upravleniya, 1, 4754 (in Russian).
5. Akopov A.S., Beklaryan G.L. (2014). Modelling the Dynamics of the Smarter Region. In: Proceedings of 2014 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics. L.: IEEE, 203209.
6. Akopov A.S., Beklaryan G.L., Beklaryan L.A. (2017). Agent-Based Modelling for Ecological-Economics System of a City (on Example of Yerevan, Republic of Armenia). Artificial Societies, 12 (34), 110 (in Russian).
7. Akopov A.S., Beklaryan L.A., Saghatelyan A.K. (2017). Agent-Based Modelling for Ecological Economics: A Case Study of the Republic of Armenia. Ecological Modelling, 346, 99118.
8. Akopov A.S., Beklaryan L.A., Saghatelyan A.K. (2019). Agent-Based Modelling of Interactions between Air Pollutants and Greenery Using a Case Study of Yerevan, Armenia. Environmental Modelling and Software, 116, 725.
9. Arrow K.Z. (1962). The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing. Review of Economic studies, 29, 3, 155173.
10. Bakhtizin A.R., Bukhwald E.M., Kolchugina A.V. (2017). Economic Differentiation of Regions of Russia: New Estimates and Patterns. ETAP: Economic Theory, Analysis, and Practice, 1, 4156 (in Russian).
11. Beklaryan G.L. (2018). Aggregated Simulation Model of Foreign Economic Activity of the Russian Federation. Economics of Contemporary Russia, 4, 5065 (in Russian).
12. Beklaryan L.A., Borisova S.V., Khachatryan N.K. (2012). One-Product Dynamic Model of Replacement of Production Assets. Trunk Properties. Journal of Ñomputational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 52 (5), 801817 (in Russian).
13. Cobb C.W., Douglas P.H. (1928). A Theory of Production. American Economic Review, 18, 139165.
14. Forrester J.W. (1959). Industrial Dynamics a Major Breakthrough for Decision Makers. Harvard Business Review, 36 (4), 3766.
15. Forrester J.W. (1969). Urban Dynamics. Cambridge: MIT Press.
16. Ivanov Y.N. (ed.) (2002). Economic Statistics. [Ehkonomicheskaya statistika]. Ìoscow: INFRA-M (in Russian).
17. Kleiner G.B., Piontkovsky D.I. (2000). Multi-Factor Production Functions with Constant Marginalfactor Substitution Elasticity. Economics and Mathematics Methods, 36 (1), 90114 (in Russian).
18. Komninos N. (2008). Intelligent Cities and Globalisation of Innovation Networks. London, New York: Routledge, 308.
19. Makarov V., Ayvazyan S., Afanasyev M., Bakhtizin A., Nanavyan A.M. (2016). Modeling the Development of Regional Economy and an Innovation Space Efficiency Foresight and STI Governance. Foresight, 10 (3), 7690 (in Russian).
20. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Beklaryan G.L., Akopov A.S., Rovenskaya E.A., Strelkovskii N.V. (2019). Aggregated Agent-Based Simulation Model of Migration Flows of the European Union Countries. Economics and Mathematics Methods, 55 (1), 315 (in Russian).
21. Meadows D.H. (1972). Limits to Growth: A Report for the Club of Rome's Project on the Predicament of Mankind. New York: Universe Books.
22. Meadows D.H., Randers J. Meadows D.L. (2004). Limits to Growth the 30 Year Update. Update. White River Jct. (VT): Chelsea Green Publ. Co.
23. Nordhaus W.D.? (2008).? A? Question? of? Balance:? Weighing? the? Options? on? Global? Warming? Policies. New Haven & London: Yale University Press.
24. Romer P.M. (1990). Endogenous Technological Change. Journal of Political Economy, 98, 5, 71102.
25. Sidorenko V.N. (1998). System Dynamics. [Sistemnaya dinamika.] Ìoscow: Faculty of Economics, MSU, TEIS, 200 (in Russian).
26. Stewart Q. J. (1950). The Development of Social Physics. American Journal of Physics, 18, 239253.
27. Whelpton P.K. (1928). Population of the United States, 1925 to 1970. The American Journal of Sociology, 34, 2, 253270.
28. Yap Y.L. (1977). The Attraction of Cities: A Review of the Migration Literature. Journal of Development Economics, 4 (3), 239264.