1. Alford A.W. (1992). The Effect of the Set of Comparable Firms on the Accuracy of the Price-earnings Valuation Method. Journal of Accounting Research, 30, 94108.
2. Cheng C.S.A., McNamara R. (2000). The Valuation Accuracy of the Price-earnings and Price-book Benchmark Valuation Methods. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 15, 349370.
3. Clarke R.N. (1989). SICs as Delineators of Economic Markets. Journal of Business, January, 1731.
4. Copeland T., Koller T., Murrin J. (1990). Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies. New York: Wiley.
5. Damodaran A. (2008). Investment Valuation: Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of any Asset. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks (in Russian).
6. European Valuation Standards 2000 (2003). Russian Society of Appraisers. Available at: https://docplayer.ru/72331290-Evropeyskie-standarty-ocenki-2000.html (accessed: November 2018, in Russian).
7. Fishman J., Pratt Sh., Griffit K., Yilson K. (2000). Guide to Business Valuations. Moscow: Kvinto-konsalting (in Russian).
8. International Valuation Standards 2017 (2018). Russian Society of Appraisers (in Russian).
9. Kosyr Y. (2003). Valuation and Value Management of Industrial Property Enterprises. Disserta-tion. Moscow. Russian Academy of Sciences (in Russian).
10. Kothari S.P. (1989). The Relation between Earnings to Price Ratios, Systematic Risk and Growth: Implications of Earnings as a Noisy Indicator of Firm Value. Working paper. University of Rochester.
11. Kvint V. (2012). The Global Emerging Market: Strategic Management and Economics. Moscow: Biznes Atlas (in Russian).
12. Mikerin G., Smolyak S. (2010). Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Investment Projects and Property Valuation: Convergence Opportunities. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
13. Minjina D.I., Brezeanu P., Huidumac C. (2010). Selecting the Group of Comparable Firms for Valuation by Multiples on Bucharest Stock Exchange. Economic Computation and Economic Cyber-netics Studies and Research, 44, 183200.
14. Rutgeiser V. (2007). Business valuation. Moscow: Maroseika (in Russian).