1. Akhobadze T.D. (2010). Methods of optimizing investment programs in the real econo-my. Authorized summary of the Candidate of Science (Economics) thesis. Saint Petersburg: Izdatel'stvo SPbGU (in Russian).
2. Alfares H.K., Al-Amer A.M.J., Saifuddin S. (2002). A Mathematical Programming Model for Optimum Economic Planning of the Saudi Arabia Petrochemical Industry. In: The 6th Saudi Engineering Conference. December, 1416. Dhahran: KFUPM.
3. Al-Qahtani A. (2008). A Model for the Global Oil Market: Optimal Oil Production Levels for Saudi Arabia. Colorado School of Mines (Doctoral dissertation, Colorado School of Mines).
4. Arkin V. I., Slastnikov A. D. (2014). The Model of Governmental Guarantees and Bank Credit Policy in Finansing Risky Projects. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 50, 3, 105118 (in Russian).
5. Arkin V.I., Slastnikov A.D. (2016). Optimization of Budget Subsidies on Credits for In-vestment Projects. Journal of the New Economic Association, 1, 2652(in Russian).
6. Braginskiy O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V., Magomedov R.Sh. (2017a). Govern-mental Programs of Industrial and Territorial Development: Methodological and Practical Issues. Preprint WP/2017/325. Moscow: CEMI RAS (in Russian).
7. Braginskiy O.B., Tatevosyan G.M., Sedova S.V. (2017b). State Development Programs: Ways to Improve. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 53, 4, 312 (in Russian).
8. Braley R., Myers S. (2004). Principles of Corporate Finance. Trans. from English N. Ba-ryshnikova. Moscow: ZAO Olimp-Business (in Russian).
9. Code of Federal Regulations (1975). Contract Pricing. Washington, 283287.
10. Federal Procurement Regulation (1975). Second ed. Part XV. Contracts Cost Principals and Procedures. Washington, 15011504.
11. Fedorovich V.A., Patron A.P., Zavarukhin V.P. (2002). USA: Federal Contract System and Economy. Regulatory Mechanism. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
12. Golshtein E.G., Borisova E.P., Dobson M.S. (1990). a Dialog System for Multicriteria Problems. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 26, 4, 698709 (in Russian).
13. Komin A. (1968). Economic Reform and Wholesale Prices in Industry. Sitnin V. (ed.). Moscow: Finansy (in Russian).
14. Koskinen J., Caimo A., Lomi A. (2015). Simultaneous Modeling of Initial Conditions and Time Heterogeneity in Dynamic Networks: An application to Foreign Direct Investments. Network Science, 3, 1, 5877.
15. Marquez A.C., Blanchar C. (2006). A Decision Support System for Evaluating Opera-tions Investments in High-Technology Business. Decision Support Systems, 41, 2, 472487.
16. Mayzenberg A.I. (1976). Problems of Pricing in a Developed Socialist Society. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
17. Mednitsky V.G. (1996). Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Using Optimization Models. Eco-nomics and Mathematical Methods, 32, 2, 104116 (in Russian).
18. Mednitsky V.G., Fattakhov R.V., Bushansky S.P. (2003). Large-Scale Investment Pro-jects. Modeling and Economic Evaluation. Ìoscow: Nauka (in Russian).
19. Pleschinsky A.S., Zhiltsova E.S. (2013). Computable Model of the Modernized Industry. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 49, 3, 6983 (in Russian).
20. Poole W.S. (2013). Adapting to Flexible Response 19601968. History of Acquisition in the Department of Defense. Washington: Cambridge University Press.
21. Sedova S.V. (2015). Model of the Investment Programs Structure Formation. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 51, 2, 89102 (in Russian).
22. Shen C. W. (2009). A Bayesian Networks Approach to Modeling Financial Risks of e-Logistics Investments. International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 8, 4, 711726.
23. Smith R. (2006). Modeling R&d Investments. Research-Technology Management, 49, 6, 1622.
24. Tatevosyan G.M. (1972). The Standards of Profitability of Products. State Committee of Prices of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Research Institute of Prices. Pricing issues. Issue 16, 1122 (in Russian).
25. Tsarev V.V. (2004). Measuring the Economic Efficiency of Investments. Saint Petersburg: Piter (in Russian).
26. Ward S., Chapman C. (1994). Choosing Contractor Payment Terms. International Jour-nal of Project Management, 12, 4, 216221.