1. Belousov D.R., Frolov I.E. (2008). Long-Term Science and Technology. Forsyth, 3, 5466 (in Russian).
2. Biktimirov M. R., Glebskii V.L., Dolgov B.V., Polikarpov S.A. (2015). Use of Information Technologies and Infrastructures for Scientific Information Aggregation. Experience in Canada, the Netherlands, Germany. Modeling and Analysis of Information Systems, 22, 1, 114126 (in Russian).
3. Dushkin R.V. (2018). Why hybrid AI Systems of the Future. Economic Strategy, 6 (156), 8493 (in Russian).
4. Ivanov V.V. (2012). Strategic Directions of Modernization: Innovation, Science, Education. M.: Nauka (in Russian).
5. Ivanova N.I. (2012). Industry Innovation Policy Tools. Moscow: IMEMO of RAS, 2016 (in Russian).
6. Knyazev Y. (2016). On the Role of Economics in Society and the Importance of Science in Economic Development. The Society and Economy, 3, 16 (in Russian).
7. Kudrin A. (2016). Strategic lessons. Polit.ru. Available at: http://polit.ru/article/2016/12/27/lessons/December 27 (accessed: December 2018, in Russian).
8. Litvak B.G. (1996). Expert Assessments and Decisions. Moscow: Patent (in Russian).
9. Makosko A.A., Abrosimov V.K. (2018). Prediction of the Development of Science as a Task the Weak Artificial Intelligence (Conceptual Approach). Innovation, 9 (239), 1319 (in Russian).
10. Marcus G. (2017). Deep Learning: A Critical Appraisal. Cornell University Library. New York University. Available at: http;//arxiv.org/1801.00631 (accessed: December 2018).
11. Mindeli L., Chernykh S. (2014). Basic Science and Economic Growth on the Basis of Innovative Development. The Society and Economy, 9, 6670 (in Russian).
12. Mindeli L., Ostapyuk S., Chernykh S. (2017). Long-Term Forecasting of the Development of Fundamental Science in Russia: Methodological Aspects. The society and economy, 10, 522 (in Russian).
13. Mindeli L., Ostapyuk S., Fetisov V. (2018). Global Trends and Challenges That Define the Scientific and Technological Development of Russia. Microeconomics, 5, 714 (in Russian).
14. Novikov, D.A., Chhartishvili A.G. (2002). Active Forecast. Moscow: IPU RAS (in Russian).
15. Ostapyuk S.F. (2007). State Forecasting System (Problems, Tasks, Principles of Organization and Operation). In: Bestuzhev-Lada I.V., Ageev A.I. et al. Small Russian encyclopedia of foresight activities Moscow: Institute of Economic Strategies, 251255 (in Russian).
16. Pletnyov K.I., Lazarenko N.E. (2003). Expertise in Scientific and Technical Sphere: Methodology and Organization. Moscow: Publishing House RAGS (in Russian).
17. Russell S., Norvig P. (2006). Artificial Intelligence. A Modern Approach. Moscow: Williams (in Russian).
18. Science and Innovation Policy: Russia and the World, 20112012 (2013). Ivanova N.I., Ivanov V.V. (eds). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
19. Sidelnikov U.V., Minaev E.S. (2017). Technology Expert scenario forecasting. Moscow: MAI (in Russian).
20. Sokolov A.V. (2007). Forsyth: A Look into the Future. Forsyth, 1, 1, 815 (in Russian).
21. Zubova L.G., Mindeli L.E.,Motova M.A., Ostapyuk S.F., Starostin S.P. (2004). Methodological Aspects of the Development of Forecasting Scientific and Technological Development over the Long Term. Newsletter, 6, 3174 (in Russian). Moscow: ZISN.