1. Aivasyan S. (2012). Analysis of the Quality and Lifestyle of the Population. Econometric Approach. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
2. Aivasyan S., Afanasiev M., Kudrov A. (2016). Clustering Method of Regions of the Rus-sian Federation Taking into Account the Sectoral Structure of GRP. Applied Econometrics, 1, 2627 (in Russian).
3. Balatsky E. (2005). Factors of Life Satisfaction: Measurement and Evaluation. Monitoring of Public Opinion, 4, (76), 4448 (in Russian).
4. Davydov A. (1995). Index of social disadvantage. Sociological research, 10, 118128 (in Russian).
5. Desai M. (2002). Marxs Revenge: The Resurgence of Capitalism and the Death of Statist Socialism. London: Verso.
6. Dzolo D. (2010). Democracy and Complexity: A Realistic Approach. Moscow: NRU HSE (in Russian).
7. Gavrilets Y., Klimenko K., Kudrov A. (2016). Statistical analysis of the social tension factors in Russia. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 1, 90111 (in Russian).
8. Gavrilets Y., Nikitin S., Chernenkov M. (2018). Populations Assessment of the Life Quality and Social Stability in the Regions of Russia. Moscow: Applied Mathematics Institute (in Russian).
9. Hagerty M.R., Cummins R.A., Ferriss A.L., Land K., Michalos A.C., Peterson M. et al. (2001). Quality of Life Indexes for National Policy. Davis: Graduate School of Management University of California.
10. Ivanova E. (2017). Rating of Russian Regions by Level of the Life Quality. Available at: http://basetop.ru/reyting-regionov-rossii-po-urovnyu-kachestvu-zhizni-2017/ (accessed: June 2018, in Russian).
11. Liga M. (2006). Life Quality as a Basis of Social Security. Moscow: Gardariki (in Rus-sian).
12. Luhmann N. (2007). Social Systems. Saint Petersburg: Nauka (in Russian).
13. Maslow A. (1999). Motivation and Personality. Saint Petersburg: Evrazija (in Russian).
14. Measuring Human Development Index: The Old, the New and the Elegant. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai October 2013. Available at: http://www.igidr.ac.in/pdf/publication/WP-2013-020.pdf (accessed: June 2018).
15. Osipov G. (2002). Sociology and Social Myth Creation. Moscow: NormaInfra-M (in Russian).
16. Rimashevskaya M., Bochkareva V., Volkova G., Korchagina L. (2012). Regional Fea-tures of the Level and Quality of Life. Moscow: ISEPI RAN, M-Studio (in Russian).
17. Sen A. (2010). The Idea of Justice. London: Penguin Books Ltd.
18. Volkova M. (2010). Comparison of Objectivist and Subjectivist Approaches to Measuring Synthetic Latent Categories of the Life Quality: Results of Empirical Analysis of Russian Data. . Applied Econometrics, 3, 6290 (in Russian).
19. Zaslavskaya T. (2004). Modern Russian Society. Social Mechanism of Transformation. Moscow: Delo (in Russian).