1. Birman I.Ya. "Optimal programming", 1968, M. "Economics" 231p.
2. Kantorovich L.V. On the movement of masses. Reports of the USSR Academy of Scienc-es,1942,v.37,p.227-229
3. Korbut A.A., Finkelstein Yu. Yu. "Discrete programming", 1969, M. "Nauka", 368p
4. Polyak R.A. On one inhomogeneous transport problem - In Sat. Mathematical models and methods of optimal planning. Novosibirsk, "Nauka", 1966, p.109-115
5. Sedova S.V., Lebedev S.S. The decision of one task of placement with use of nodal vectors of the resolving multipliers. Economy and mathematical methods, 1999, t.35, No. 3, p.116-121
6. Sedova S.V., Lebedev S.S. Method of nodal vectors of integer programming. 2 Problems of a special look: ÑEMI pre-print. WP/2000/094, 2001, 88p..
7. Sigal I.Kh., Ivanova A.P. Introduction to applied and discrete programming: models and com-putational algorithms. M. "Fizmatlit", 2007, p.45-49
8. Frolkis V.A. Introduction to the theory and optimization methods for economists, St.Petersburg,Peter,2002,320ð.
9. Hoang Tui. Concave programming with linear constraints. Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1964, vol.159, ¹1, p.32-35
10. Electronic resource, >, (access is free), Approximate methods for a transport problem with fixed surcharges. Russ. 02/20/2017
11. Balinski M. L. Fixed cost transportation problem. Naval Res. Log. Quart. 1961, 8 ¹1, p.41-54