1. Arnold V.I. (1990). Catastrophe Theory. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
2. Bodie Z., Marcus A.J., Kane A. (2005). Essentials of Investments. Moscow: Williams (in Russian).
3. Gilmor R. (1984). Applicable Catastrophe Theory. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
4. Mandelbrot B. (2004). Fractals, Hazard and Finance. Moscow, Izhevsk: Reguljarnaja i Haoticheskaja Dinamika (in Russian).
5. Mandelbrot B., Hudson R. (2006). The (Mis)Behavior of Markets. Moscow: Williams (in Russian).
6. Mauboussin M. (2014). More Then You Know. Finding Financial Wisdom. Moscow: Alpina Publisher (in Russian).
7. Mlodinow L. (2011). The Drunkards Walk. How Randomness Rules Our Lives. Moscow: LivebookGayatri (in Russian).
8. Peters E. (2000). Chaos and Order in the Capital Markets. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
9. Peters E. (2004). Fractal Market Analyses. Moscow: Internet-trading (in Russian).
10. Stewart I. (1987). Catastrophe Theory and Its Applications. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
11. Weatherall J. (2013). The Physics of Wall Street. A Brief History of Predicting the Unpredictable. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber (in Russian).
12. Zinenko A.V. (2012). R/S Analyses on Stock Market. Business Informatics, 3 (21), 2127 (in Russian).
13. Zinenko A.V. (2015a). Pareto Laws on Stock Exchange. Finance and Credit, 38, 1119 (in Russian).
14. Zinenko A.V. (2015b). MICEX Index Dynamics Analyses With Modern Investment Theory. Krasnoyarsk: Sib SAU (in Russian).