1. Baskakov V.N. (2001): Insurance Against Accidents at Work: Actuarial Foundations. Moscow: Academia (in Russian).
2. Bowers N. (2001). Actuarial Mathematics. Moscow: Janus-K (in Russian).
3. Holtzman R. (2001). Secured Old Age in the 21st Century: Pension Systems and Reforms in the International Perspective. Available at http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPENSIONS/Resources/Old_Age_Inc_Supp_Full_Rus.pdf (accessed: December 2016).
4. Kalashnikov P.V. (2015). Study of the Balance of the Budget of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. Saarbrucken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (in Russian).
5. Labor Office (2002). The ILO Pension Model, a Technical Guide. Available at: http://www.ilo.org (accessed: December 2016).
6. Simonenko V.N. (2010). Scenario of the Pension System Modeling in the Context of the Current State of the Economy. Bulletin of the Pacific State University, 4 (19), 145–152 (in Russian).
7. Smirnov I.V. (2004). Demography: A Training Manual. Kaluga: a branch of North-West Academy of Public Administration in Kaluga (in Russian).