1. Baturina N.A. (2009). Historical Aspects of the Discount Rate Genesis. Economist’s guide, 9, 127–136 (in Russian).
2. Endovitsliy D.A. (2001). Complex Analysis and Control of Investment Activities. Moscow: Finansy i statistika (in Russian).
3. Ershov E.B. (2011). Situational Theory of Price Index and Quantity. Moscow: RNOR (in Russian).
4. Kantorovich L.V. (1959). Economic Calculation of the Best Use of Resources. Moscow: AS USSR edition (in Russian).
5. Livchits V.N. (1984). Optimization in Planning and Design. Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
6. Livchits V.N. (2013). System Analysis of the Non-Stationary Economy of Russia (1992–2013). Moscow: LENAND (in Russian).
7. Livchits V.N., Livchits S.V. (2010). System Analysis of the Non-Stationary Economy of Russia (1992–2009): Market Reforms, Crisis, Investment Policy. Moscow: PoliPrintServis (in Russian).
8. Newell A., Shaw J.C., Simon H.A. (1964). A Variety of Intelligent Learning in a General Problem Solver. In: “Self- Organizing Systems”. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
9. Prokhorov Y.V., Rosanov Y.А. (1973). Calculus of Probabilities. Moscow: Nauka, Fizmatlit (in Russian).
10. Pugachev V.F. (1968). Optimization of Planning (Theoretical Problems). Moscow: Ekonomika (in Russian).
11. Samuelson P.A., Nordhaus W.D. (1997). Economics. Moscow: Binom-Kio-Rus (in Russian).
12. Samuelson Paul A. (2002). Foundations of Economic Analysis. St. Petersburg: Economic School (in Russian).
13. Smolyak S.A. (2002). Evaluation of the Investment Projects Effectiveness under Risk and Uncertainty (the Theory of the Expected Effect). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
14. Smolyak S.A. (2006). Discounting Cash Flows in the Tasks of Evaluation of the Investment Projects Effectiveness and the Value of the Property. Moscow: Nauka.
15. Vilenskiy P.L., Livchits V.N., Smolyak S.A. (2015). Evaluation of the Investment Projects Effectiveness: Theory and Practice: Work book. М.: PoliPrintServis (in Russian).
16. Zhevnyak A.V. (2010). Mathematical Theory of Discounting Cash Flows. Mathematical Theory of Credit. Ryazan’: Rinfo (in Russian).