1. Galperin V.M. Ignatyev S.M., Morgunov V.N. (2000). Microeconomics. General edition by Galperin V.M. Saint Petersburg: Economic school (in Russian).
2. Hachаturov V.R., Solomatin A.N., Zlotov A.V., Bobylev V.N., Veselovskii V.E., Kovalenko A.G., Kosachev Yu.V. et al. (2015). Planning and Design of Development of Oil and Gas Extraction Regions and Fields: Mathematical Models, Methods, Application. Khachaturov V.R. (ed.). M.: URSS: LENAND (in Russian).
3. Kleyner G.B. (2015). The State – the Region – Branch – the Enterprise: Framework of System Stability of Economy of Russia. Part 1. Economy of Region, 2, 50–58 (in Russian).
4. Kovalenko A.G. (1990). Elements of Convex Vector Programming. Kuibyshev: Kuibyshev state university (in Russian).
5. Kovalenko A.G. (1999). About Mathematical Modeling of the Dispersed Market. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 35, 3, 108–115 (in Russian).
6. Kovalenko A.G. (2001). Mathematical Models of Interindustry Balance in the Conditions of the Dispersed Market. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 37, 2, 92–106 (in Russian).
7. Kovalenko A.G. (2012). To a Question of Interrelation of the Dispersed Market Decentralized Multigrocery Spatial and the Centralized Management of this Economic System. Magazine of the economic theory, Russian Academy of Sciences, Office of social sciences, economy Section, 3, 148–154 (in Russian).
8. Kovalenko A.G. (2013). Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis of the Dispersed Markets. Development of mathematical models and methods of the theory of hydraulic networks, methods of optimization and multicriteria analysis. Saarbrücken: Palmarium Academic Publishing (in Russian).
9. Kovalenko A.G., Hachаturov V.R, Kalimoldayev M.N. (2012). Models of the Dispersed Market of the Imperfect Competition: Problems of their Development, Application in Management of Regional Economy. Problem of Informatics, 4, 18–23 (in Russian).
10. Makarov V.L. (1999). Computable Model of the Russian Economy (RUSEC). Preprint WP/99/069. Moscow: TSEMI RAS (in Russian).
11. Merenkow A.P., Khasilew W.Ya. (1985). Theory of Hydraulic Circuits. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
12. Nikaido H. (1972). Convex Structures and Economic Theory. The Institute of Social and Economic Research. Osaka University, Osaka, Japan. New York, London: Academic Press (in Russian).
13. Polterovich V.M. (1998). Crisis of the Economic Theory. Economic Science of Modern Russia, 1, 46–66 (in Russian).
14. Ponkin E.V., Manicheva A.S. (2010). Imitating Modeling of the Dispersed, Multiagent Market of Grain. The Bulletin of Novosibirsk State University, 2, 8, 54–64 (in Russian).
15. Tirole J. (1988). The Theory of Industrial Organization. Cambridge: MIT.
16. Vasin A.A. Vasina P.A. (2004). Markets and Auctions of Uniform Goods. Preprint. Moscow: NES (in Russian).